Sixty Nine❗😳

NO ITS NOT A SMUT YOU LAZY SKIPPERS LMAOOO
-
"After this..its The life stations. Then we're out of here. I havent failed yet." The man remarked to himself.

"Fuck you!" A gruff voice called to him from behind. Price had emerged from the ashes, with a blown off, bleeding arm, and scratches from the rubble littering his body.

"The dog survived!" The specimen hissed, going for a swing with his fist to Johns face. John caught it with his intact hand, trying to use the Specimens strength against himself.

He struggled, ultimately being kicked away, landing on his ass. Struggling to reach on his feet, John jumped up finally just to be smacked down again.

"Sit, good boy." The man cackled, using his pistol to make Price swallow a few. His body trembled, falling once more.

He didnt get back up.

Helicopter blades signalled someone above. The man stepped on board, hanging on. From a far-away facility, the journey to his destination would take quite some time.

Passing trees, some lakes, a horse, some more trees and some cows, He finally reached his destination.

Y/N ears perked up at the unusually loud fanning sound. Alerting anyone, they headed to the exfil site.

"I knew it. We're exfilling..all that time preparing for ordas boss battle and- wait is that Mimi and tiny?" Y/N complained, before seeing the two mimics.

Tiny had grown up to smii7ys knee height, still gurgling his way over to them along with his mother.

But something was off. Mimi was..injured.

"We're..leaving, Mimi." Smii7y said, startled by her sudden bloody state. It looked so bad it seemed there was no recovery.

The mother looked at him in shame. She didnt know how, when, or why, but her own 'comrade' mimics almost killed her. Scared for her child, she groaned.

Mimi just lifted up her child, tiny, and handed it to Y/N, barely getting a hum out of her ripped mouth.

As if she knew she couldnt survive, she handed her child over to people that she knew her child would be safe with.

Tiny was happy to be in Y/Ns arms, unaware of the entire situation. They all boarded the helicopter, with the tiny mimic in Y/Ns arms.

When They boarded, another migraine hit, as soon as they saw..him. and a migraine hit him too.

The memories, all the realization, and his memories, they came bounding into his Friends memories too.

"Droid...you werent..him?" Y/N whispered, in an attempt to speak against the mindless hallucinations.

"I-I fucking...wasnt!" Droid stuttered through his pain, along with everyone else.

"You blew him up..you killed..price right?" Smii7y fought against his headache, pushing his way on his words.

"Hes- hes deader than dead." Droid stated.

Even the people who werent there to see droids first death had the migraine this time.

"Im gonna pas..pass out..someone hold tiny.." Y/N muttered loud enough, Smii7y heard and took the critter in his arms.

"Wheres..next stop?" Smii7y asked droid.

"Home."