thirteen

"...do you not notice?" Her eyes pierced her teams. Y/N slid her kodachi into the holster on her back, whipping back out the ax50.

"Notice..notice what, Y/N?!" Puffer gripped his gun. His teeth gritted against eachother, feeling betrayed yet safe.

"...something..was wrong.." he gathered himself, going over to her side.

"I was talking over the earpiece the entire time. Not once did i hear it from," she pulled her hands up for air quotes. "smii7ys, earpiece."

"And He had picked out a Grau, a white grau. Wolf mother blueprint. Now look at that gun on the fucking ground..an mp7."

Matt and Grizzy looked at eachother, looking behind them, and to the side. Something still did not sit right.

They all shivered before whispering in unison. "Wheres Smii7y?"

Y/N pursed her lips, angry but dissapointed she couldnt solve it somehow. She had to solve everything before on her own as a child..why couldnt she now?

____

I walked behind the group, feeling unsafe, but i dusted off those feelings anyway. These are my friends, my family. I couldnt let them just get hurt now. If im gone, theyll..theyll notice.

Y/N peeked back from time to time, making sure i was okay. It felt surreal. Like time stopped every step everyone took in unison.

I snapped out my mini trance, looking back over at the big ass trees that lined the mountains. We were quietly hustling behind some of those trees soon, crouch walking through them.

I opened my mouth to speak, probably start conversation to mute the already silenced team im on.

My heart came to a jolt as everything tensed up, a rough gloved hand came over my mouth as i was out into a death pirouette.

Paralyzed, i lay on the mulch. Thoughts raced through my head. I cant even move. I cant save them.

I tried to grunt, but before i could, the final blow was delivered. The knife came down, tunnling through my temple.

Sharp, fast yet painful. Thats all it was, all i could recall anyway.

I woke up in a chair, that atleast had a mirror in front of it. The belts that strapped me down werent AS bad. Pretty worn out. I ripped them upwards, freeing myself.

My mask was torn at the seams, trailing my hand to my jawline, that was barely visible through the tears of the ski mask.

"..no fucking way."

"Welcome to the gulag, its time for a bit of Largy bargy."