sixty eight❗

I'll leave the blood here. I wont clean anything, if anything im doing this world a favor.

Thoughts wandered far in his mind, his body shuddering as his black cloak sort of warmed him from the harsh weather.

Fastening the Skull mask on his face, he looked out in uncertainty. Recalling events that flooded back into his mind as the experiments no longer took a toll on his body.

The fake implanted memories didnt fully materialize, giving him the memories that were wiped, and dissolving the implanted memories. Breathing loud and heavy, he made his way to the room he was experimented on, pulling out c4s.

I'll blow this place to the ground.

Im blowing this place up.

I apologize in advance, my friends.

I apologize for the trouble theyve caused.

Far away from the facility, he pulled out a remote the size of his hand, the same shape and model of a regular c4 detonator.

Loud cracks and booms followed, feeling relief rush over him. Among the rubble were the dead, mangled bodies of his captors.

"Cya, Price," he huffed happily, content even.

"But ive got some apologies to make, and friends to help escape."

-

"My- fuck..my head!" Y/N collapsed, with the worst head splitting pain ever.

"Let me see!" Smii7y grabbed her hands softly, kneeling on the ground in a corner with her.

"Theres nothing on your head, maybe a hea- OH FUCK-!" Smii7ys head ached at the same time. As if it was electricity, everyone that had experienced interaction with the Specimen had a head splitting migraine.

"Pain wont stop.." puffer groaned. The others did their best attempt at an "uh huh" to agree.

A few hours passed before a void was placed in almost everyones memory.

"I..why are they getting headaches?" Moo looked at the rest of the group, who didnt get headaches.

"I..i dont know?"