fourty seven

"Matt im so sorry.." Y/N started to comfort him, rubbing his shoulder. Smii7y eventually signaled that the snipers had gone, before coming over to matts side with grizzy.

"I couldnt save him in time.." tears welled up in matts eyes, as everyone gathered to calm him down around puffers body. Grizzy silently contemplated where puffer is.

"Its alright matt...you remember what happened when we lost our gulag? We may have been abused pretty badly but now hes in good hands.." grizzy calmed matt, keeping an arm around him.

"Its all my fault! If only i had realized quicker!"

"No its not matt, not everything can go our way, not everything is on our side. What happened is done..and over, but everything will be okay.." smii7y added, sighing sadly.

Y/N looked over Puffers body, feeling a slip of dread. She wasnt able to protect them. Hopelessness seeped into her mind, but anger still resided where she was hurt.

"Im fucking done." Y/N dropped her Ax50 angrily, stomping her combat boot into the grass below her. Her brows furrowed, as she threw down her kodachis, running like a mad man at the building where they were shot from.

"Degens!" Y/N called, clenching her fists tightly, and like flies they arose from the staircase.

*aka the callout "mint"

"Y/N, you better fucking wait." Blarg smiled mischievously, his eyes widened in anticipation, and viciously running adrenaline.

His hand touched her shoulder as a zap of green lightning made its way from his fingertips to her shoulder. Electricity ran through her veins, making her deadly-bouncy and a full on tank.

"LETS ROB THEIR FROGS, MATT!"

"FROG??? FROG?!?!?"

-

"Y/N, where the fuck!" Smii7y and grizzy marched into the building after confirming what they saw was indeed reality.

"Maaaaatt?" Grizzy called softly.

Whispering and giggling were echoing in the incredibly small stairwell, not so creepily. When smii7y came to, he realized grizzy went first and followed his lead.

"Matt! Look, this one tried to bite me! Hehe!"

"I know! But they didnt have any frogs, i wanted frogs!" Y/Ns smiled went into a frown immediately.

"True, i wish they did have frogs! But i beat his face in so he wont tell us."

Smii7y and grizzy just contemplated their souls.

"I feel like i ate one thousand donuts!" Y/N laughed maniacally.

"frrroooooggggggg."

Y/Ns eyes stayed petrified for about the entire fight, and since matt literally had his hand on her shoulder the entire time, none of them got hurt.

"What idiots to think they could beat us! Mhm, mhm!" Matt trailed on, noticing the two men at the door.

"Smii7y!" Matt called, making Y/N giggle too.

"Huh- WOA-" smii7y remarked, feeling the same Plane of existence as Matt and Y/N right as Matt Grabbed him.

Unluckily for Grizzy, Smii7ys arm grazed on his, with the healing electricity making them all go high nuts and bolts.

"Jareennn!!"

"Y/NNN!!!"

"Jarreeennnnnn!!!"

"Y/N???"

"JARREENNNNN"

"uWAH-"