Thirty Six

Price was long gone in the..the helimahopter.

"Grizzy..grizzy please.." i used the soul i had left in me. Turns out, im alive, when puffer tried to..yeah i just passed out.

"Grizzy.." Tears stained my bloody face, dropping down to mix with the blood on the ground.

"Griz-"

"Matt." Grizzy choked out the name-- my name-- through his broken jaw. There where puncture wounds in his face..around his jaw line, there was just holes..

"Grizzy.." i gagged on the blood splashing out of my mouth. Grizzy was hurt more than i was when you first look at it.

"What did he do to you..?" I refrained from wiping my nose. I just used all my strength to cry out this mans name, how on earth was i even gonna recover from this?

Thats when a lady burst through the door.

"Oh my god..oh my bloody fucking god." Charly whispered, calling for the paramedics.

In a short amount of time, the medics showed up and witnessed what looked like the ending of PT where every corridor is red as a baboons ass.

"Who did this to you..?" Charly asked, looking directly into my eyes.

I could barely give an answer.

"C-Capt.." i faintly put what i could out there.

"A captain." Charly got rapid goosebumps as she made my sentence out clearly.

Ghost, Farah and the medics stood with us.

"Grizzy.." i cried softly.

"Grizzy is..is grizzy okay?" I nervously asked, watching them do their magic on him.

"Dont worry mate, your friend just has a broken jaw and..face holes." Simon comforted me.

"Keep them on close lockdown." Simon mentioned to the lower ranks.

"We definitely cannot have the captain that hurt them hurting them again." Charly added.

"Understood?" Charly narrowly looked at the stationed guards.

"Understood." They called back.

"Now get moving."

They moved us to the infirmary, but a secluded one, there were no other beds. Maybe it was a private one?

I sighed, laying on the bed, hooked up to an iv bag. Grizzy is currently getting stitches for the punctures in his face. Soon he will be scheduled for jaw surgery.

..im gonna have surgery too. It..it scares me. But i have to. My stomach isnt gonna just heal. Im getting prepped before going under currently.

Im scared, im so fucking scared. Put i' ll pull through, i cant leave grizzy right now. I cant. I cant leave.

Since its an emergency, i was prepped and now im going under. Hopefully i come out alive atleast.