Fourty six ❗

"What did they really think was gonna happen?" Grizzy laughed, following matt in line with everyone else.

"Forreal." Y/N snickered, running ahead with her kodachis in hand.

"Guys i dont think we're alone." Y/N spoke up, narrowing her eyes to get a better look at the buildings that swept across the map.

Sniper glints scattered along the rooftops, firing off warning before a bullet came too close for Grizzys liking. He fired off a few stray shots with the unsilenced gun he picked up.

A few snipers retreated, until Y/N gasped sharply, grabbing everyones attention.

Y/N stood completely still, petrified of what she turned around to.

Puffer heads exposed, openly. His eyes rolled back and his body limp on the ground.

Move!

Youre going to get shot!

Y/N took her minds advice and moved, just for a bullet to pierce her leg, breaking her armor.

"P-Puffer...Y/N.." matt slowly muttered, shakily. His breathing became rigid as the tingling sensation started to build up.

"Puffers dead..." grizzy confirmed, checking his pulse. He also became silent over a short amount of time.

"I want to kill them." Matt stated bluntly.

"Y/N stay here, we cant risk your leg getting injured." Smii7y insisted, Y/N nodded.

Matts eyes flickered over to Y/Ns bloody leg, the bullet visible on the ground next to her. The bullet passed through her leg.

P-Puffer...Y/N...

Matts eyes watered, as he touched Y/Ns leg slightly, watching the wound heal up at his touch.

"M-Matt?" Smii7y asked.

"Ive discovered my ability..!" Matt choked out between sobs, the image of puffer burned face forever engraved in his head.

Matt reached over to puffers corpses hand, hearing groaning coming from his dead throat. His eyes flickered open dizzily, giving matts hand a tight squeeze.

Y/N trembled over, putting a comforting hand on Matts shoulder.

"Hes gone."