🐺|Chapter 28|🐺

"Keep your damn snout down."

The beta rolled her eyes as she walked forward and in front of the demanding alpha.

"Why are we scoping out around here? It seems pointless." "Because Taehyung ran up here in hopes to see his mate."

The beta grumbled, "you're really going to betray the trust between the two of you like that?"

The alpha snorted,

"Leaders orders."

•••

Taehyung sighed as he set a clean dish aside and spoke softly, "I want to apologise for arguing about Taegguk. I'm aware I haven't been here that long and she barely knows me. You're right."

The omega hummed, "I know. And that's why you need to spend time with her."

"I'm trying, she wants nothing to do with me."

"Doesn't surprise me... I can help a little with bonding. In about an hour I'll need you to shift to your wolf."

"Jeongguk-"

"Just trust me. It'll help you bond with Taegguk." The other scrunched up his nose, "how?"

"She loves wolf form. She loves being given back rides when you shift into a wolf. She's fascinated." The omega stated, looking down at wiping a dish off. The alpha chuckled, "then she'll be amazed when she gets older and learns to shift."

Jeongguk smiled, "I can't wait for that day. But I think I also don't want her to grow up that fast."

The alpha hummed, "makes sense."

••••

"Baby, Taeggukkie, you ready?"

The pup looked up, "where are we going mama?" Jeongguk smiled and ran his fingers through her hair gently and soothingly, "we're going to the trail."

"The one with the pretty ladies!?"

Jeongguk chuckled, "yes baby, the one with the pretty ladies."

The pup jumped up and got excited, "mama shift!"

"I will but baby would u be alright with riding your papa today? he wants to spend time with you~"

Taegguk frowned but nodded, "of course mama." Jeongguk smiled and kissed her forehead, "I love you."

"I wuve you too mama~"

•••

The two wolves made their way through the forest, Taehyung following quickly behind the younger because quite honestly he had no clue where this place was.

It was all new to him.

"Where are we going?" He yelled out in a huff for air, and the omega just responded, "Narnia."

The alpha rolled his eyes and scoffed but nevertheless followed the omega some more.

He felt the little ones weight on his upper back but honestly didn't care as she was almost as light as a feather.

"Papa are we almost there?"

The alpha said he wasn't quite sure but the omega said they were.

They may of been here a thousand times but Taegguk never scoped it out.

Within a few more minutes they were there. And there were the pretty ladies and Taehyung's heart stopped.

These were humans and fairies.

"What the hell Jeongguk, these people can't see us--" "they're safe. Trust me." The omega walked next to the alpha as they passed through the village and Jeongguk received a few pats on the head which Taehyung found horrific.

He was raised to stay clear of humans and fairies. And without needing to explain, vampires.

A few cooed at the pup and the market mans wife gave her a popsicle. As per usual.

"Why are they so nice?"

"I'm not sure. They're just really friendly people. Accidentally stumbled upon them not too long ago." The other nodded and snorted, looking away as they walked.

They eventually passed through the village and to the lake.

They stayed there for about 2ish hours and let Taegguk play in the shallow water and then sit and watch the sun.

Then they headed back.

•••

Jeongguk panted for air as soon as they reached the home again, all quite tired. Especially the little one.

The two walked forward and Taehyung unlocked the door but his jaw dropped as he opened the door and the omegas heart stopped.

Their home was destroyed.

The inside was recked, trash everywhere, broken glass, the couch was ripped apart. Everything was destroyed.

But the first thing that came to mind for Taehyung was...

Ragon.