🐺|Chapter 23|🐺

Jeongguk held the pup close as she sniffled and giggled, "m-mama?"

The omega hummed, his arms wrapped around her small frame as he knew the dark irritated her and his scent managed to calm her down- "yes baby?"

Taegguk sighed, "is it my birthday?"

The elder chuckled, "It is baby. I bet you're excited for morning~"

Taegguk nodded instantly, "yeah! Is auntie Yoongi gonna be there?" her eyes twinkled in the dark and Jeongguk chuckled, humming, "of course baby, he wouldn't ever miss it for the world."

The younger giggled and seemed satisfied with that answered and rolled over, sort of squishing her mamas nose in the process but he laughed it off and smiled, breathing out and in.

Only a year closer until her fourth cycle...

•••

"Hey baby!"

The omega chimed, grabbing Taegguk and pulling her up and holding her close- "oh I've missed you!" he chimed, pressing soft, fluttery kisses all over her face but mainly peppered her nose in them.

Taegguk giggled and grinned, bouncing in her aunts arms, "I'm so excited you're here!~" Taegguk declared, smile so wide it was great. Yoongi nuzzled her cheek and chuckled, "I'm so proud of you. You're turning three! so big!"

She giggled and her eyes scrunched up, her body fully dependent on Yoongi holding her now. So he did and walked towards the other side of the room, meeting with Jeongguk who looked over at him and smiled- "nice to see you again Yoongi~"

The elder omega grinned, "yeah because it's been fifty years-" Jeongguk rolled his laughed, "-when in reality it's been two days."

Yoongi nodded and chuckled, turning to go see what one of his mates was up to and hurried over when he saw Hoseok with the match. He grabbed it and handed it to Jeon who made a huffing sound and yelled "AHA!"

But before anyone could ask, she spoke loudly, "Hoseok said I couldn't be trusted with a match but guess what!? Yoongi spoke! I am!" Hoseok scoffed, folding his arms- "w-well yeah? I don't agree with him! he only did that because you're the best in b-"

"One, shut the hell up there's a pup here, and secondly, ew gross, and thirdly, you just roasted the hell out of yourself. Congratulations Hoseok." The elder alpha snickered and rolled his eyes, turning the other way but chuckled to himself.

Yoongi giggled and looked at the female alpha who groaned, shaking her head, "you can't believe this. Gguk, he just-" "I know, roasted the crap out of himself haha. But I expected it. He is a little on that side."

Jeon nodded but giggled, "yeah but we love him."

The omega nodded, "that's true. We all love Hoseok no matter how quirky he is." Jeon chuckled and nodded, "yep." She then went back to lighting the candles and the scent of raspberries thickened through the cabin.

Jeongguk laughed when Jeon begun wheezing and complaining about the candles and Yoongi frowned- "but I-" Jeon shook her head, "no, you smell like bananas and blueberries when you're in heat."

The eldest omega snickered but didn't complain and turned, allowing Taegguk to go back to her mama who smiled and took her in with welcoming arms and Taegguk giggled, "mama, auntie Yoongles is funny and so is auntie Jeon and uncle Hobi."

Jeongguk chuckled and hummed, "they are, aren't they?"

The little bean nodded and Jeongguk giggled, turning and walking into the living room and set her down on the floor, allowing her to play with the horse barn Taehyung made her before he left along with the figurines Jeon made her.

She mad up a whole fantasy world and stayed put for hours while they made the cake and go everything else set.

≥≥≥

Taegguk looked at her mama and giggled when he gave her an odd look and he completed his task when she bursted into a giggle and clapped her hands- "mamas funny!"

The eomma grinned and nuzzled her cheek, "I guess mama is. But baby---you need to make a wish and blow out your candles~" he replied, holding her tightly against his hip. Taegguk nodded instantly and tried blowing out the candles.

But then Jeongguk leaned down with her and gently blew on them so Taegguk thought she did and gasped when they went out and they all cheered and she was so happy.

So so happy.