🐺|Chapter 29|🐺

"Please sir, you can't do that, she's just a pup!"

The female wolf rushed her words, almost stumbling over a few. But the alpha growled and snapped at her with his canines, "shut the hell up Nyx, you have no say in what we do."

The omega looked panicked a little- "but alpha, you can't, you really can't, that's your sons pup we're talking about!"

The other growled- "I said enough!"

He grabbed her and tossed her, her body hitting the tough ground, not hard enough to leave any real damage or kill her.

Nyx whimpered as she got up, limping a little. One of the younger male pups ran to her to see if she was okay.

He nuzzled her softly. This was a sign of asking if she was okay. Nyx nodded, "I'm alright, thanks little one.." she shook her head a little, her big wolf ears flapping a little and causing an odd sound.

Alright then...

•••

Jeongguk held the pup to his hip as he stirred the soup in the pot.

It took a long ass time to put the house back together. But they managed. And right now, Taehyung is gone because he ran out to go find his fathers pack because he needs to have a word with him.

Now Jeongguk was home with Taegguk. He can't trust ever not being next to her because he knows exactly where that'll land them.

And he can't lose his pup.

••••

"Why are you here?"

Taehyung looked up at the beta, and he was shocked. She had blood marks around her fur and all around her snout was bloody.

"What happened to you?"

She huffed, "doesn't matter, why are you here? you know alpha wouldn't like it." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "god you all bow to him like he's some kind of saint."

"To them he is. We don't follow his orders he'll rip us apart."

The alpha froze, "excuse me?"

She hummed, "yes. It's horrid but it happens not so rarely. That's why I'm out here." Taehyung did then just notice they're more outside of the pack boundaries and territory then inside.

He doesn't blame her now.

"Alright well, wheres the others?"

She shrugged, "not sure. Probably hiding." The other did an odd nod and just said his goodbyes and walked forward. Her wolf ears twitched up as she lifted her head and watched him walk away.

She would've called him stupid and try to chase him off for his own good, but she won't because she knows if she does It'll cause some dire consequences.

So she just watched him walk away.

So Taehyung carried on, forgetting about her already and walking into the territory, a bunch of new scents hitting him.

Mainly scents of baked goods, new wolves, and new pups and all that good stuff.

But that's not what he's there for.

"Taehyung?"

A soft voice came out of nowhere and he looked around to see where it came from but then saw the wolf and walked over to her. She seemed surprised.

"What are you doing here?" her soft voice asked, her eyes wide. He softly nuzzled her cheek, letting her know he missed her. She let him and smiled.

She nuzzled back and her scent rubbed off on him but oh well.

Taehyung stepped back, "I'm currently trying to find my father."

The wolf's face dropped- "o-oh.."

Taehyung's ears pinned back, "why do you sound sad?" she shrugged, "he's... not in the best of moods. Please be careful."

"What did he do?"

She turned around and pointed towards her mom who's laying down all curled up with a few bloody bitemarks and a bloody nose.

Taehyung sighed and turned back to the pup, "I'm sorry Angel.." she just sighed and nodded, "he's in a mood today."

The alpha nodded, "thanks for the input, I'll remember that." The pup nodded, "okay, goodluck alpha."

Taehyung nuzzled the young one again and contuined on.

He misses ruling this place a little bit. He got to watch her grow up but ever since he decided to be with Jeongguk and his pup, he was kicked out of his thrown.

But hey, it's alright.

He walked through a bunch of other wolves, some looking dull others looking happy.

He finally reached his father and mother.

"What the hell are you doing here."

That was his welcome.

"Well nice to see you as well father," there was a snort, "why are you here?" Taehyung shrugged, "oh you know, to ask why the hell you want my pup so bad."

The elder laughed, "I want her dead. That's it. And that lousy omega of yours will go too if he doesn't release her."

Taehyung huffed, "why the fuck are you so deadset on killing my pup, your granddaughter."

The alpha huffed, "for starters she's weak. She won't ever have a good bloodline. She looks like she's gonna have problems when she's older. Plus, she's always gonna weigh everyone down."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "you won't have to worry about that because I'm never allowing her near you." The other chuckled and this pissed Taehyung off.

"She's your daughter, Taehyung, I understand why you're not happy about our want for her to be dead, but just accept it, she's ruining your bloodline."

Taehyung growled- "if you ever lay a single finger on my pup I will kill you myself. You stay away from her."

And with that, he ignored his father yelling at him and ran back off.