🐺|Chapter 26|🐺

Jeongguk had the pup hold on very tightly as he was in wolf form and ran through the woods. He of course asked if she was alright and good every five minutes. She always replied with a bubbly "yes!"

And he would run again.

Currently they're just exploring the woods. She saw a baby fawn and went on about how precious it looked for a few hours. Jeongguk didn't mind though. He just went on.

Speaking of going on.

Guess what today is?

Time flew by for them. Jeongguk's life literally flashing before his eyes. It seems like just yesterday she turned three. And now today she is four. But this also means... she meets her father. Her alpha figure in her life. The one who will teach her all about the alphas ways.

"Mama, are we headed home?"

Jeongguk huffed in response, not being able to talk in wolf form. Thankfully Taegguk understood and held on tightly as he jumped through a row of rocks and over some stumps and fallen branches and logs.

The wind flowing through her hair made her giggle and the smells made her love nature. It smelt so so so good. Like something very fresh. It was damp, yes, but amazing. She likes that scent and a lot.

They finally reached home and there awaited a new wolf Jeongguk knew from when he lived with Taehyung. The wolfs name was Kaiser. He was a pure black wolf, taller and stronger then most. But that's because he is a guard.

He meant no harm, either.

He found Taegguk to be... quite intriguing the few times he has met her when she was just a baby. He would never hurt her or Jeongguk. He was simply here to wish a happy birthday and let Jeongguk know Taehyung's plans.

"Hey Kaiser," Jeongguk's wolf grunted out, Kaiser knowing what he said as he was also in wolf form. He had a weird belt thing wrapped around him with some stuff tied to it but Jeongguk hardly noticed and inside they went.

Taegguk looked over at Kaiser and she let off a soft smile and his ears pinned up as he nodded and took a turn to the right bathroom a little down the hallway. Jeongguk took them to his bedroom. He shifted in there and changed.

Kaiser returned in human form as well, dressed in clothes of course.

"Nice to see you again Kaiser," Jeongguk bowed towards him and Kaiser chuckled, "it is great seeing both you and Taegguk. She has grown so much. I can't believe she is four now." Taegguk giggled from behind her mama.

She was hiding.

She usually isn't shy or anything but this alpha smelt odd but not threatening nor intimidating. Just different. But she wasn't rude.

Kaiser looked at her and grinned, squatting down and holding out a stuffed bear he had boughten her. Taegguk's eyes widened and she swallowed before taking a step out from behind her mama and held out her hand.

The other alpha handed her the bear and smiled. Taegguks cheeks turned a bright pink and she smile as well, backing up to press into her mama as she hugged the bear to her chest.