🐺|Chapter 9|🐺

"Oh hey Gguk,"

Jeongguk swallowed and looked up and back at Ian, his older brother, whom looked very unimpressed at the moment. Jeongguk assumes his flirting attempt failed. To be honest, the beta he went after isn't a beta after all---learned Jeongguk. She's an alpha. But who cares.

"What's wrong?" Ian shrugged, looking at his younger with his eyebrows furrowed. "Nothing, I should be asking you."

The omega blinked, sucking in his bottom lip, "you mean..." Ian hummed, arms folded. "Yes, I mean the pregnancy. Damn---you're already a month and three weeks? times flying by-" "I'm scared."

Ian's face dropped instantly and he looked at his baby brother in huge concern, "are you... okay? I know why you didn't want a pup and I was shocked when I was told---but... did he force you or his father or-" Jeongguk threw his hands up, "no no no. I just---I didn't expect I'd get... y'know... pregnant..."

"Jeongguk, you do know the werewolf body system, right-" the younger nodded and cut him off, "well yeah, I'm also an omega, born to know---but still... It isn't... Isn't all rainbows and spring smelling rainbows and warm water, no. It is cold and drippy. I mean literally drippy-" "ew stop. Enough. I get it."

Jeongguk giggled but then looked down when there was a soft movement in his tummy. Ian looked down and sighed, then looking up and placing a hand on the youngers shoulder, smiling encouragingly.

"Gguk, you're a strong kid, we both know this. I know I'm mean to you and give you hell, but really, I know you're so strong and you are so important to all of us. Without you, we wouldn't be a complete family. Jeon I mean- we could've sold her but you know," Jeongguk giggled.

Ian grinned, "but anyways. We all love you and well... Jeon knows about the pregnancy she's just always down at the lake with that beta who won't stop scenting her---it's irritating. He smells like peaches---and the musky omega, too. I think they are having threesomes now."

The omega widened his eyes, gaging jokingly- "ewwww Ian---don't tell me that!" Ian chuckled and nodded, swallowing and looking his little brother in the eye again, taking a deep breath.

"What I'm telling you is," he smiled, "we all believe in you. You can do this."

And that may have changed Jeongguk just a little.