🐺|Chapter 32|🐺

Jeongguk looked at the little one for the longest time, observing her. His omega knew it was her — his other pup. She seemed to know who he was, too. The pup having no issue referring to him as her eomma and having no issue crawling into his embrace.

But he knew the alpha was waiting for answers, and as much as it killed him to, he sat the alpha down after sending Taegguk to go show the other around so he could sit her appa down and talk to him. Taegguk had no problem with this, instantly grabbing the other pups hand and running off. While the two were busy playing with the little alphas toys, Jeongguk finally started explaining to Taehyung, forcing the words to roll off his tongue without a second thought, "okay Tae... you're going to think this is... insane, and it is... but it's a lot to pack in, but I need you to bear with me." The other nodded, leaning forward a bit. Jeongguk bit the inside of his cheek and his breathing became heavier but he knew he owed the elder some form of explanation — "I'm not sure if he kept her name... but I named her Laia... and she came from my first relationship." Silence remained between the two as the omega forced the confidence to continue on, swallowing down the lump in his throat, "...she came from him. The alpha that took everything from me—it broke my heart to leave her, but he threatend me, if I didn't I'd be killed, I felt awful all these years and I knew she was out there, I just... didn't know where." The alpha cut in, "what's his name if I may ask?" It was a large step out of the omegas comfort zone, but he knew even if he wanted to tell the alpha the horrible mans name, he was unable to, not only because it would damage some reputation, not the mans obviously as Jeongguk could not care less about it, but it would harm Taehyung's if he learned who this man was.

"I can't tell you that, Taehyung..." Jeongguk whispered softly, sitting back as he felt an uncomfortable feeling rumble around in his gut as he thought on, thinking of how to avoid telling who this man is. He knew the other was a bit agitated, smelling it.

"Do I know him?" The omega shrugged, "I could say yes, but not enough to know who he is." Taehyung stopped speaking after that, closing his mouth to listen on, the younger getting the hint and continuing, "I had her and fled after, and like I said I've felt so awful about it... I never stopped thinking of her, even when I had Taegguk, nothing changed, but my instincts focused on our pup and the feeling became almost imaginary... but it lingered there.. and I can't explain how I feel about this whole situation right now besides ecstatic that she's finally home with me." The omega declared, wasting no time in between breaths to get up and go to find the pups. The alpha let him, the omegas story sinking in.

There were so many short cuts and forgotten words then omega didn't say, but Taehyung didn't press on, leaving the omega to catch up to his emotions about the new pup being here. The alpha couldn't even imagine how he felt if he tried. The alpha had filled in the gaps by himself, the omega leaving him enough information to do so, and that's when he knew he needed to leave the other to bond with the little pup for awhile. He would reurn later on, but for now he had to go speak to someone he greatly despised—his father.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, entered the room where the pups were playing and he quietly approached them, sitting down on the floor and watching them, "what are you two doing?" Taegguk held up the horse model, "playing horses mama." Jeongguk smiled and nodded, laying his chin against his palm as he watched, the two interacting well enough to where he figured he could tell them the truth without issue. But he waited a few minutes, observing the other little one. She looked so much like him it was uncanny. Jeongguk knew she was definitely his lost pup.

"Hey darlings," he quietly started on, biting down on his tongue to keep from becoming emotional, his inner omega already crying now that he had been reunited with his first born pup.

"I have to admit something to both of you... and I'm sorry I never mentioned it sooner, Taegguk..." the pups stopped what they were doing and both of them locked their concentration onto the omega who was on the verge of tears but he forced himself to swallow them back, "...Your name is Laia..." the pups eyes widened but she didn't speak, she knew what her name was, but she never quite recounted it, the wolf who raised her referred to her as "the thing" and never her real name, but she knew what it was when she saw another wolf refer to her as it. But ever since then, she hasn't heard it.

"Laia, I know you know... but Taegguk, Laia is your sister..." the little one tilted her head, those words slowly registering to her although she had no idea what they meant. But she came to know when Jeongguk explained that he was also Laia's eomma. Taegguk was much more excited now, realizing she had a sister.

>>>

Currently, Taehyung is following his father around, the wolf too busy with his snout in the business of others to pay attention to his sons words, "father," the other started, realizing he got nowhere with trying to get his attention.

Finally he had snapped at him, growling lowly until the elder noticed, "yes Taehyung?" Finally the alpha gpt the attention of his father, "tell me, please, can we make a deal for you to leave my family alone?" He knew his plans and he was aware of his father plotting against him, but now that there was another pup, this surely would only worsen everything. His father unhappy with his 'granddaughter' being a female alpha instead of a male alpha like he had hoped, which this 'reasoning' was what sparked the feud between them.

"I certainly don't know what you mean-" "-don't act coy, I know you plan to hurt them... and I don't want you laying one finger on them, so I'm here to ask... what can I do for you to leave them alone." It wasn't a question, more of a statement, or at least it came out sounding like a statement, but the alpha noticed his father didn't bother mention it, ignoring it for now, "all you had to do was give me the pup, Taehyung." The younger man held his breath. Who does his father think he is? And how does he still think there's a chance he'll get ahold of the pup?

"I told you no. She's my daughter. She is your first grandchild too, that should mean something to you, don't you think? I'm your first son to reproduce and I'm sorry you didn't like who it was with and the pup that we had, but I wouldn't take that back. She's my pup and she's absolutely beautiful. I don't regret it, and I think it's pitiful you won't acknowledge it just because she's not a male." Mr. Kim ignored his son as best as possible, looking the opposite direction while responding, "you were supposed to rule the pack after me and pass it down to your son. A son of your own, not a daughter. And I do not acknowledge her as my grandchild because she is not. She will never be considered apart of my family, either."

The younger alpha scoffed, "you know what? That's perfectly fine. You don't deserve to consider her your family. She doesn't deserve to have shitty grandparents that will turn their back on her just because she isn't a male." Before his father could respond in a spiteful tone, Taehyung left, heading back home. He knows his father will start a fight between wolves, but Taehyung is ready...

More than ready.

•••
(Sorry this is a short chapter I just wanted to get one in as an update :) I hope you enjoy/enjoyed!)