🐺|Chapter 3|🐺

"What? I don't think so, Mr. Kim-" Jeongguk's heart leaped into his throat as he was given this new information.

"It isn't your choice omega. It is ours. Your father gave you to us by choice-" "he did not. You threatened him," Jeon popped in, growl in her tone. Jeongguk looked at her and saw there wasn't that small sunshine of a glint in her eyes like usual.

Mr. Kim clenched his teeth, "that may be true but a deal is a deal-" "a dirty done deal you bastard-" Mr. Kim leapt up- "silence!"

Jeon rolled her eyes and leaned back, arms folded as she watched the much older alpha return back to his normal self.

"Now, you will obey, Jeongguk. I want a grandson whom will grow to lead this pack. It will be the first born out of you two." Jeongguk swallowed thickly, "what if... it's a girl?"

Mr. Kim glared at him- "there will be no what ifs! It will be a male! That's final!" The omega looked down and felt as his bones tingled. Jeon sighed, "but thinking logically, what will happen if it were to be a female?"

The elder shrugged, "then it will be shipped off to either another pack or abandoned. Most likely abandoned. If you are lucky and please me, if it is a female, I will spare it and raise it as a breeding brod."

Jeongguk gasped and went to snap at the alpha that he will not allow that but Jeon gave him a look and Jeongguk shut his mouth.

"It shall be a male and you will name him Eli," Mr. Kim declared, looking at Jeongguk then his son who has been offaly quiet. "Do you understand?"

Taehyung nodded but did speak up- "why Eli?" Mr. Kim shrugged, "it is a great leader name. Kim Eli, a catchy thing and Eli will be unique as there's only so many wolves named Eli."

The alphas son nodded and looked down, his eyes not meeting anyone's. Not even the female alphas whom is glaring him down with pure hate-

"I think you need a new policy," Jeon popped out, sitting up and staring directly at Taehyung. The alpha looked up but his father spoke first, "oh yeah? like what?"

Jeon shrugged, lips pursed, "the old method where you got to pick your mate and your family blood didn't matter at all. I mean... I get your tribe but forcing a omega is against the moon goddesses rules-" "shut it young alpha."

The female growled and her eyes darkened and her canines decided to join as they extended- "oh yeah? want to see what this young alpha can do? hmm?" Jeon sat forward and her eyes locked with the silent males.

Dae-shun shrugged, "if you want. I'm all in-" Mr. Kim groaned, "Mr. Shun, no. You may not fight with Mr. Jeon's daughter. It is forbidden." Dae-shun grumbled, "she spoke first, sir. She's offending our bloodline-"

"No one offended our bloodline. But yes, Jeon, I know. But it is our bloodline and this is how we play, alright? It can not be changed." Taehyung explained calmly even though the smell of irritation rubbed off of him.

"Fine... I respect that."