🐺|Chapter 21|🐺

"You are so cute~"

Yoongi chimed, eyes watching the pup decorate the picture in glee. Taegguk smiled at the other- "thank you!" she said, voice bright and bouncy. Yoongi grinned and ruffled her hair.

The omega was watching the pup for a little bit. Jeongguk was out to go collect some food. Jeongguk was chasing rabbits and collecting berries because why not? he wants to make a berry pie.

"Well... do you want to show me your new decorated room?" Taegguk gasped and bounced up, grabbing the omegas hand and dragging him to the newly decorated room. Yoongi giggled and followed, happily obliging.

"It is so beautiful Taegguk~" Yoongi complimented, loving the smell of the room. It was pure pine and newly founded wood. It reminded him of Jeon, one of his mates. But before Yoongi could think anything else, there was an odd noise to the corner and he glanced over there.

Huh, that's weird---nothing.

Yoongi shook his head and allowed his niece to drag him back and forth around her room and show him this and that because, well, that's the kind of aunt he is. And to be honest, he doesn't mind.

"And this... this is Aries, my horse." Yoongi bent down to observe the small little wooden barn Hoseok built her awhile ago and Jeon molded her some horses for it. And to be honest, the horses are freaking beautiful.

Taegguk named one West after their horse, West.

Yes, Taehyung left West with Jeongguk and Taegguk because, well, they've got to get around somehow. And even though they can transform, what if they have to hurry and pack up and leave? can't really run barefoot and well, Taegguk doesn't know how to shift yet.

••••

"I'm home~" the omega called from the kitchen, his tone fluttery and sweet. Taegguk gasped and grabbed her aunts hand and dragged him up and to the kitchen with her to greet her mama.

Taegguk leaped into her mamas arms and nuzzled Jeongguk's jaw quickly and squealed, "I missed you mama!"

Jeongguk chuckled and kissed her cheek, "I missed you too baby. But good news, I brought back berries and I brought you a rabbit." The pup gasped and giggled, causing her mother to giggle, too.

"I see you've enlightened her," Yoongi looked up and at Jeongguk- "what?" Jeongguk grinned, "she was crabby when I left and now she's over the moon and happy---what did you do to her?"

The elder made an "O" with his mouth and let off a small chuckle,

"Just special I guess."