🐺|Chapter 15|🐺

When You See The "⚠⚠⚠" Take Caution Please
(Thank You!)

--------------

"Hey, you all set?"

Taehyung asked, leaning up against the stallions side. The horse snorted but the person---omega on top nodded cautiously, "yeah... I---I think so-" "good. Hang on tight."

Before the omega asked anymore question, Taehyung whistled and smacked the horses hindquarters and it was off. Jeongguk heard Mr. Kim yell at him but he didn't care as he hung on for dear life.

But as they neared the mountains side, Jeongguk felt a very very weird sensation in his gut but shrugged it off. It is probably the fear of this animals speed and jump and how tall it is and the height from the ground.

Yeah, that's it.

»»»

Around three hours later was when Taehyung showed up, all dressed and brought Jeongguk a few extra buckets of water and had the older mule they called A bring it up. Sure the old thing wasn't very happy but she survived it.

"Hey baby, I'm here," Taehyung declared, voice frantic but also... sort of calm. The omega sat up in the chair and nodded, "hey Tae... what's... you look like something hit you... what's wrong?"

Taehyung shrugged, walking forward, "I was thinking... shouldn't you of had this pup by now? It's been well more then three months..." Jeongguk swallowed, looking at the other and then down at his bump.

"Well Tae... I think... I think it'll just be a late pup---ah-" Jeongguk clenched his teeth and fell a little forward into the alphas chest and held an arm over the bump in his belly- "Tae---I think- I think you j-just jinxed m-me-"

The alpha breathed out and his heart stopped as he watched the younger change completely from happy, perky, excited to a very slow, tense, pained omega. Jeongguk gasped out and pressed his face into the alphas chest.

"T-Taehyung-" his voice was broken and pained and Taehyung's alpha was on full concern and possessiveness.

"I'll go grab someone---the nurse-" before he finished Jeongguk cried out and a puddle of slick soaked through his pants and started dripping on the floor, making a mess. Taehyung gaped at that and hurried to the stallion and took off for the town down below the mountains peak.

Sure it'd take a little while but Taehyung know he has up to about eight hours and the ride back only takes four. They'll be okay---hopefully.

But much to Taehyung's luck, he passed by Blu, whom was busy walking up the path as she decided not to bring Aiden, her horse along today.

"Please Blu---I- I need your help-" he was already out of breath and he was the one on the running horse. But Blu nevertheless listened, "with?" Taehyung looked back, "Jeongguk- pup- birth-"

Blu nodded and hopped on behind him and sure it was different because she owns a smaller horse, not a pony, just a smaller built stallion. But hey, it works perfectly.

•••

When they got back, it had been two hours, Jeongguk had situated himself on the bed in the guest bedroom or as he guessed what was the guest bedroom (it was too) and was already sort of nesting.

Blu ran in quickly and made sure the omega was completely fine and okay.

He was...
Kind of.

Jeongguk had been lying in millions of different positions to make try and soothe the uncomfortableness in his lower spine but no, nothing worked. He's stuck like this. And he hates it.

≥≥≥
⚠⚠⚠

"T-Tae-" Jeongguk whined, hips wiggling gently as the pain extended. It was no longer his back but his pelvic bone and hips and now his upper back. He hates this so much. The pain was too much.

Blu sat on the edge of the bed, preparing for the pup while Taehyung talked to Jeongguk who was almost a balling mess. He was also... shaking. Physically shaking. And Taehyung felt so bad. So so so bad---but he can't... can't do anything.

"Jeongguk---you've dilated to ten-" the omega made an odd noise between a whine and whimper and shook his head- "n-no---I cant-" "I need you to push for me." Jeongguk breathed out, "I- I can't-"

Blu cut him off, "you can, both me and Tae and you know you can. You've got to, it is for the pup," as she went to try and encourage him again, he pushed lightly, and then balled out and shook his head as tears sprang out from his eyes like a waterfall.

"Can't---no---I can't have this pup- no- not right now-" Jeongguk whimpered and the waterfall went down his cheeks still and the alpha frowned and gripped Jeongguk's hand tightly, "baby... sweetheart... that pups coming no matter what---it's got to... I'm sorry love..."

Jeongguk squeezed the elders hand and pushed again, and felt an odd pressure against his rim but then whined when Blu said to stop pushing, "Ggukkie I need you to-" she was drowned out by the omega as he squeezed Taehyung's hand and whimpered.

His cheeks puffed in and out as he breathed in heavily and out kind of softly. He tried to at least.

And then as soon as it came, he was told to push again and so he did with the noises of yelling and praises filling his ears as all he thought about was getting this thing out of him so the pain would be gone.

"Come on Gguk! you're so close! just a little more!" Jeongguk let out the breath he was holding and panted for air, cheeks a rosey red and heart beating a million miles per second.

"Can I just---can we just do- do this another day?" he asked, lolling his head over and facing the elder. Taehyung let off a gentle laugh, "haha no baby, but just think---just a little bit more and we'll have our baby girl here-"

But he was drowned out by the omega, too. Whom was mentally freaking out because wow. He's not wrong.

There will be a baby here soon that is Jeongguk's. Well, both him and Taehyung's. But Jeongguk will be a mother.

"Come on Gguk! push!" Blu encouraged, seeing as he was so close and without another moment to spare, he did. And just like a seal into water, the pup dropped fully out and into Blu's arms who gasped at it.

She quickly suctioned the non needed liquids from the nose and throat and had Taehyung hand her a towel and wiped the pup off and then handed it to Jeongguk quickly as soon as she started screaming.

Jeongguk grabbed her quickly making an Oooh sound and pressing her gently against his chest as she laid there so vulnerable and precious and everything any omega would ever dream of as a pup.

"She's so beautiful~" Taehyung said quietly, watching as she tried to move her head around and follow the odd sounds---the new sounds.

Taehyung looked at her and grinned, seeing as her eyes focused on him, "hey there little one~" he spoke quietly, watching her eyes move a little but then look right back at him, "nice to finally meet you after months of waiting~" she only blinked.

The alpha chuckled and smiled, his eyes twinkling with delight just like the omegas whom couldn't still wrap around the full thought of-

Wow.
He really did this.
He pushed through and now has a little life with him...
A little life he'll call his pup.