🐺|Chapter 34|🐺

(A/N: if Taegguk is not 5 I strongly apologise I just remember writing she was 5 now!)
(Warning for minor mentions of parental death)
☆☆☆

"You three are the most insufferable people to be around," Taehyung declared, hoping up on the rock and awaiting them to follow, seeing how Jeon was the only one anywhere near close to him — "shut up, I'm doing my best." She replied, grunting a bit as she got up the large boulder, turning around and seeing as the other two were attempting to get up there rock. Even in wolf form this harder then you'd think.

"Come on you two," Jeon pushed and they finally hurried it up, getting up the rock although Jeon did have to grip the furry scruff of the others fur to finally pull him up, successfully getting him up and they wondered off again, this time Jeon lead towards the packs territory and she stopped herself right before entering, turning to Taehyung and he sighed, walking ahead and ushering them to follow. Of course they did, the two other males staying behind Jeon for protection and she found it both pathetic and cute but ignored it for now, following behind the elder as he made a beeline for the head alphas tent, disrupting the omegas talking in there. Although they weren't who he was looking for, he still stopped to observe them. It was two omegas he's never seen once in his life and he pinned it together, sighing deeply before leaving, urging the others to follow and they did. Both of the omegas looked a bit surprised to see the other barge in there without warning, therefore they sort of panicked but their nerves calmed down once they watched him leave, the others trailing behind him like sheep.

"Do you think he's here?" Yoongi spoke up, making his way besides the others and Taehyung shrugged, "not sure... if he is that's not good news, but if he isn't that's worse news." He didn't need to ask to know what the alpha meant. So instead he fell back behind and remained there, following again. Although as they walked along Taehyung bumped into another omega and looked at them, his eyes widening as he realized it was Kiki and his mother. The other quirked her left eyebrow up, "hey Tae, what brings you here?" He didn't respond, instead he growled quietly and pushed the others behind him. His mother didn't look too pleased to see him, but that's no shocker, "yes Taehyung... what brings you here?" He knew what her next words were going to be already by the tone of voice she had, but that doesn't mean they didn't sting in the worst way possible, "certainly not that mutt of a so called daughter you have." It was so childish and so minor, but it still bothered the alpha like no other, and it seemed to bother the other as well as she gave her aunt the coldest look she could muster up, "you mean Taegguk? She's not a mutt, she's an alpha-" "–now dear, that's not an alpha. At least not one that can run the camp." Kiki rolled her eyes but turned back to the other, "I'm sorry Tae, she's in a nasty mood... as per usual. Why are you here?" She tried to push off her aunts nasty remarks towards her cousin but it almost almost got her.

"Anyways," Taehyung began, "where is your husband?" He questioned, seeing the irritated expression go over the elder omegas face, "your father is out. He'll be back tonight. Why?" Taehyung looked at Jeon and she nodded, urging him to move on, "alright if you truly want to know, tell him to drop the battle he's trying to push on us." Mrs. Kim cocked her eyebrows up, "what battle?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "don't act coy you know exactly what I'm talking about-" "—I certainly do not." He knew she was doing this to be a prick, no surprise there. She's always been this way.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you know exactly what his plans are and you know how he's going to do them. I'm giving you a forewarning if he goes through with them I will not be the one that surrenders or goes down. That's not going to happen," he finally declared, seeing his mothers surprised yet pissed off expression. She just smiled though, "oh yeah? How do you suppose you're going to do that?" Taehyung went on, his tone heavy, "why are you doing this? That's my main question. You are being so petty about what exactly? The fact your grandpup isn't a boy? How ridiculous is that? She's a baby, she's only five. Why must your heart be so full of hate in order for you to be this petty about a little girl who is supposed to be your grandpup... but thanks to you and your husband she won't have grandparents to rely on whenever me or her eomma can't come to her needs or tend to her."