chapter seven

<saturday march 13 2021 6:38 PM>

as you stand up and rinse off your dinner plate in the sink, the clock on the oven catches your eye.

oh my gosh it's almost seven.

"jake? could you please do the dishes tonight? i promise i'll trade chores with you tomorrow," you ask desperately, filled with excitement and anticipation for what's ahead of you.

"sure," jake glances at the time. "go ahead, don't be late for your grand entrance." he says winking very harshly.

"thank you, and i won't be making a grand entrance," you reply.

"what are you making a grand entrance for?" your mom asks curiously.

"it's not a grand entrance," you repeat, rushing around looking for your phone and headphones to bring upstairs. it occurred to save your family's ears from tommy's expected screaming and cursing. "some streamers that i watch asked if i wanted to play among us with them at seven."

"ohh. is it the one that likes bees?" your dad asks comedically.

"yes, tubbo will be there," you smile.

"oh, and who's the one that screams and curses like an angry child majority of the time?" your mom adds.

"that would be tommy," you laugh cheekily, feeling your heart flutter. "yes, he will be there to. now i really got to get going-"

"tommy was the one who wanted y/n to come," jake interrupts.

"is that right?" your father asks mischievously, raising his eyebrows.

"yes, it is right," you feel your face burning just thinking about tommy. "now i really ought to-"

"go ahead dear, have fun," your mom sends you a warm smile across the room.

you spot your phone on the counter and your headphones right next to it. you grab them and hurry upstairs, enter your room and close the door behind you. you sit down at your desk open discord on your macbook air.

even though you aren't streaming, you quickly run your fingers through your hair, take a few deep breaths, and enter the code that tubbo gave you.

"hey y/n!" says a sweet voice that you could recognize anywhere.

"tubbo!" you respond, so happy to hear his voice.

"hi y/n, i'm niki," you can practically hear niki's smile just through her soft voice.

"oh hello y/n, i'm wil-"

"y/n!-"

"tommy, i was just speaking-"

"no one cares wilbur. anyway y/n-"

"tommy, tommy, calm down for a second," tubbo says, trying to maintain peace in the call. 

you can't help but burst out laughing at tommy's excitement to see you along with phil and niki who are also in the call.

"yeah tommy calm down, i think you're scaring her," phil says, causing you and wilbur to laugh even harder than before.

"it's like you've never talked to a woman before," wilbur fires back, cracking up everyone in the call again.

"i have talked to a woman before wilbur. many, many women for your information." your eyebrows widen and as if tommy could see you right now, he adds, "i mean not too many y/n of course."

"alright everyone are we ready to start the stream?" tubbo asks.

"yep," you and wilbur reply simulatenously.

"yes," everyone else replies.

"i'm ready big man," tommy replies lastly.

"alright then, in 3... 2... 1..."

you get a notification on your phone.

Tubbo is live!

Among Us with friends :)