Chapter 8

A week later...

"Checkmate." I proclaimed for what it seemed like the hundredth time. Ever since I let the Nara Head have that win, he's been asking for rematches since. I mean I wanted to refuse but he said he'll let me read their book of medicine and pills.... I've been bribed but I don't care! My Int. stats have grown since I've been reading it so it's cool... I think.

Anyways, for the past week, like I have stated before, I've played many games of shogi with all the clan members and have never lost, not because I'm competitive, but it's because I just didn't want to lose. Also during the week, I've been reading and studying the book of medicine and pills the Nara Head let me read *cough, cough* bribed me with *cough, cough* and I've also helped with the younger members of the clan... they are such a pain sometimes.

Lazy little butts. Though, they are incredibly smart for their age... sometimes. But anyways whenever I hang out with the children, I would play a game of shogi with them... in frankness all I really did with the Naras was play shogi with them. But despite that, it made me close with them as we would review the game and confess what we could have changed and what not.

Also, recently the Nara Head gave me the king, a shogi piece of his personal set, it was made of a pure white stone, the wording was written with gold with the word king on top and the Nara Clan mark on the bottom of the piece. I put it in Item Box when I was alone, so I wouldn't risk losing it, just like I did for the other tags, ornaments, and documents, clans from all over the world had given to me. Speaking of documents, that's to the Nara Clan, I was able to get my hands on a lots empty journals so I could record my adventures. I filled out about five journals, two years' worth of adventures per book, I didn't want to forget anything so, I'm not that I mentioned this, but I memorized everything from when I was reincarnated to present time so that I could write in a journal if I got the chance to.

I was thinking that I would leave today, to visit some old clans like the Senju and Uchiha...

"Ayumi." I looked up next to me and the Nara Heir (the Head's son from a week ago) stood there. "My father asked for me to bring you with me. We have some guests, and he wants your input." I nodded and stood up, saying my apologizes to the Nara I was playing against and walked out, following the heir to where his father was at.

As we approached the room, I heard soft conversing from it and the Nara Heir knocked on the door and we heard a come in. He slid the door open and apologized for being late. I walked in the room and went straight to the Nara Head and sat next to him, his heir sat on the other side than him. I looked at the guests and widened my eyes.

It was Tobirama and Madara, though they obviously looked older and they looked at me, in shock as well.

"Ayumi, it seems like you know them, care to indulge us with your knowledge?" The Nara Head asked. I broke from my shock and coughed.

"The one of the right with the white hair and blue armor is Tobirama Senju and the one on the left with the long black hair and high collared black kimono is Madara Uchiha." I introduced. "As you know, my occupation is a traveler, so I've been able to learn many jutsus and met many clans and people. Our guests are people I met in the beginning of my journey."

"Are they someone who you would trust your life with?" He whispered to me.

"Yes." I nodded, cracking a small smile.

"I see... well, what is it you have come here for Tobirama Senju and Madara Uchiha?" The Nara Head asked.

"We've come as representatives of the Senju and Uchiha Alliance, asking if your clan would like to join our village we're creating." Tobirama explained.

"Very interesting... Please allow us a few days to decide."

"Understood, we look towards the answer you will give us." Tobirama said.

"In the meanwhile," He looked at me. "I'm sure you and our guests would like to catch up." The Nara Head smiled.

"Yes." I nodded. "That would be lovely."

"Then Tobirama and Madara, if you would please follow Ayumi and you can have a chat with her." I stood up, Tobirama and Madara followed my lead, and slid the door open, walking out. I waited for them to come out and close the door before I continued walking.

We walked in silence and I led them to my room. When we arrived, I opened the door and went to sit at the table I had. The door closed as they sat at the table with me.

"It's good to hear that the war is over?" I commented. "Who died after I left?" I looked at them sincerely, wanting the truth.

"Izuna and my father." Madara spoke and I looked at him, looking in his eyes and seeing great sadness. I looked at Tobirama.

"My father." Tobirama sighed.

"I see... well I made a promise to tell you of my adventures when I saw you next." I smiled. "Shall we get started? It's a long story." Then I started from when I left the Uchiha Clan, telling them of the places I visited and their beauty. Describing how dry the desert was to how cold the mountains were. I intentionally avoided talking about the tailed beasts because I had a feeling that I shouldn't talk about them openly. I continued to talk about the type of clans I met and the type of Kekkei Genkai I learned about.

Without realizing it, hours passed, and I didn't notice the kind of faces Tobirama and Madara were making at me, only remembering the memories of my explorations of the world. When I finished my story, I looked at the window and the sun where it was once burning bright, telling all those who resides below it that it's day, was now setting behind the hills, welcoming the night.

"Oh, well it think I should show you, your rooms." I stood up and tripped a bit in the process. Tobirama stood up and helped me. "Sorry, my legs fell asleep."

"It's fine, we can have someone else show us our rooms." Madara grunted.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Hm." I sighed at the Uchiha's response and sat back down.

"Okay, you win." Putting my arms in a crisscross on the table and placing my head on it. I felt Tobirama rub my head and walk to the door calling for someone to bring him and Madara to their rooms.

When they both were gone, I raised my head from the table and pulled out a scroll, ink, and brush, starting to write. Telling the Nara Clan thanks for allowing me to stay in their home, but I needed to return to my adventures, due to staying in one place for too long. I let the scroll dry before rolling it up and tying it. I concealed my chakra and opened the door before jumping out and back into the forest where I continued my journey.