Chapter 23

"It's been a long time since we last met Great Aunt. How have you been?" Tsunade asked, ignoring the painful groans produced from a certain... toad sage.

"Quite well, actually. I got to visit some old friends, trained with some tailed beasts (Huh?), beat up the Akatsuki (Hold up?!?!), ate dango (sounds normal enough), and created a new jutsu to travel worlds (Never mind)." I grinned. "It was relaxing overall."

... *cue for many souls to fly out of their owners bodies who's minds have been obliterated

"I'll just ignore everything that has been said and move on (Not even surprised anymore)." Tsunade sighed. "Naruto, I hope your training has proven to be fruitful I hope."

*The lost souls of many have returned

"I have someone I'd like for you to go up against. I've kept him off missions the last few days so he'd be ready for you." Tsunade explains.

*proceed to end of conversation after Kakashi tells Sakura and Naruto to rest before their fight. Since today I am feeling extra slothful

"See you around Granny Ayumi!" Naruto waved as he exited the door.

I grin at him, waving as he left. And I patiently waited till the room was empty before looking at Tsunade.

"No I will not answer questions regarding the Akatsuki or my new jutsu. But I will be in a place where communication is only possible in emergencies." I handed her a scroll. "Someone I met has requested I help them. So I plan on doing it."

"What about-"

"Even if I'm physically far away from my grandsons, I always know their condition. I always have an eye on them." I take a deep breath before continuing. "I came here to give my respect to Hiruzen before I left. But, I also wanted to congratulate you as well for becoming the 5th hokage, I know you'll do a great job my dear grandniece."

"I know." Tsunade sighed.

"Also, just to remind you that I'm-"

"A neutral party, I know."

"But if all sides come together to fight a common enemy..." Eyes widened at my words. "Then we're all a neutral party, so I suppose I wouldn't mind bringing out Benihime for some fun. I'm sure she'll enjoy her time out of her scabbard."

"I can only hope for that to happen."

"Indeed... well I'm off. Don't know for how long but I know it'll probably be for quite some time." I smile. "It'll be nice for some change you know."

"I wish you well, Great Aunt. Please return to the Hidden Leaf in good health the next time I see you. Perhaps Naruto will be the one to greet you from this seat." I laugh, not in an offending way but of joy, at Tsunade's words.

"Yes, after all.. his first words to me were "I'm gonna be Hokage"." I give a nostalgic smile. "You better believe it."
Yes I do Naruto... of course I do my grandson.

THE END

You don't actually believe that right?

How would you feel for Curse of Immortality (A crossover)

Bringing this op OC to another world to grow her family and alliances, along with her gaming stats.

But this doesn't mark the end of the Naruto verse, if that is the case

A/N How have you been? Sorry it's been so long. I just had a huge writers block and didn't know what to do so, sequel anyone????

If you look in my reading lists you can obviously tell I'm currently obsessed with One piece at the moment and that's where my inspiration currently comes from. Sorry if you're not a fan.

I have to thank you all for your support for my story, so thank you all🥰

I will be taking a break however from writing since tbh it has begun feeling like a chore and I don't want that!

Thank you again for your support of my story Curse of Immortality (Naruto FanFiction)

_