Chapter 21

"What a pleasure it is~ to see you again." A snake hissed.

"Orochimaru... I want you to remove the cursed mark on Sasuke and I want you to train him."

"Oh? Why not train himself yourself?" The pale man teased. "Or is it because you're scared?" I scoffed at him.

"You should know that if I'm every scared of anything, the situation would be dire. To the point where I might die in battle... but we both know that's impossible since out of the two of us, I'm a real immortal being." The man just tsked at my words, having nothing to say back since it was true. "Besides that, I can't teach Sasuke because I know I'll be soft on him, and it won't help him improve. Not only that but you're one of the Legendary Sannin, I'm sure you'll do fine in teaching him."

"What if I make him defect the village? How will you react?" I hummed in thought and Madara came into mind.

"If he chooses that path, I will let him walk it. It's not my place to make him walk a path not suited for him." I grinned. "The worst thing I could do my sons is by taking away their independence, their freedom. So why not let them explore the unknown to the destination their trails lead to."

"I see... I suppose this will be the favor I own for everything you have given me in the past." I laughed at his wording.

"It's one of many favors I will ask for. Your debt is steep, and it will take a long time to repay brat. So don't try to cut it short." I jokingly threatened. "So you accept it?"

"Yes, but don't expect me not to convert the Uchiha brat to the dark side. Against the Hidden Leaf, against all that is good in this ignorant world." Orochimaru smirked.

"Oh no, I expect you to. But I also expect that converting him will be a lot harder than you think it will be." I walked out of hideout and release a large amount of KI. "After all, if you even think about hurting Sasuke, I will make sure you are eliminated properly Orochimaru. That even your fake immortality can't bring you back."

"U-understood." I glanced at him before teleporting away from him.

I landed on patch of grass and enveloped myself with my cloak before walking down the forest path, shrouded by the forestry's natural canopy. And I continued walking before I felt a presence approach me.

"It's been a very long time since I last saw you old man..." I stated, not stopping my feet from walking.

"Indeed it has. How is the immortal life?" The figure asked.

"A pain~" I paused before continuing. "But without it, I wouldn't have met Naruto and Sasuke or anyone of this era which I have come to lo-*cough* come to care about. So it's not too bad."

"But you remain as a neutral in every action made and opinion said."

"Because I've made many relationships who are different sides of an everlasting war... so I have to remain a neutral to maintain those relationships. Also, we both know that if I did choose a side there would be an automatic winner." I laughed.

"What about your sons?" I stopped walking and hummed for a second before continuing my stroll.

"I said I'll support them, and I plan to hold that true, but I will not pick one over the other. I will support them as fairly as I can... So what was the real reason you came to me Hagoromo?"

"Well, I need your help."

"Hopefully you didn't kill another person and reincarnated them into this world... right?"

"Are... you holding a grudge against me?" The old man started sweating profusely. "I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!!"

"Hm." I ignored him and continued walking, having a mental laugh as I heard him once again beg for my forgiveness like he did all those years ago.

A/N Hello... it's me. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter of mine. I will do my best to post the next chapter soon!

A/N 2 Should I do an omake (a special) chapter? Let me know in the comments. Maybe a fight scene or even a holiday special...? Who knows. But anyways, see you next chapter! Author out!