Chapter 12

A decade later...

I left Konoha a decade ago and I came back, last year, to learn that two years after I left to travel again, Tobirama was killed in the First War, sacrificing himself so that his team could escape and choosing Hiruzen to become his successor.

Hiruzen is now the 3rd Hokage.

So, with that knowledge and the new clan heads, I used this opportunity to inform them of the document I had made with their First Hokage. They took the new quite well, except for the brat Danzo, he had accused me of forging the document, but the Clan Heads had fiercely defended me, since I had known them when they were young and since I was like family to them. Though they did question me, why I never aged, and I just told them it was a jutsu I casted on myself.

Then I was introduced to Hiruzen's team; Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru. They will become a very powerful in the future from what I could tell. As I was Tsunade's Grandaunt, our relationship became very close since when she wasn't busy with her training, I would teach her Medical Ninjutsu and Chakra Flow, giving her incredible strength. My relationship with Jiraiya was excellent, if you exclude the fact that he's a shameless pervert, Hiruzen too. Both perverts keep staring at my chest! I mean it's not big but it's small at the same time... off topic! So how our relationship between us became the level it's now is by telling him of my adventures as a traveler and because I would spar with him occasionally. Now my relationship with Orochimaru is unique... we respect each other for being prodigies and quietly understanding each other in a deep level for both of us being orphans since a young age. Sometimes Orochimaru would come to me for advice about some of his thoughts he had when Hiruzen couldn't give him an answer.

Also, during the year I learned Konoha's kinjutsu from the Forbidden Scroll. And thanks to that my stats improved incredibly.

To add on, whenever I'm traveling, I don't just stay at Konoha, I stay at all the villages I made contracts with to maintain my relationship with them. Even in the time of war, my relationship with them hasn't changed ne bit. Our connections with each other are almost unbreakable. Speaking of connections, from the relationships I've formed with the many villages across the world, I've received a large amount of money from them so... I'm wealthy. Heh, heh... though I normally don't show it off.