Chapter 15

A/N - Finished work early, I had time to do the next chapter so I thought it would be a treat to release the next chapter early!!!

A week later...

After I had meal with Naruto that night, I went straight to Hiruzen, a burning fire in the background, expressing my smoldering anger. From that night and until morning, we had a 'chat' and in the end, I barely stopped myself from breaking off my relationship with Konoha... but I knew if I did that, I would do the same with the other hidden villages. I only sighed... but afterwards, I apologized for my outburst and we caught up on things that me missed in each other's lives.

Then the next day, he introduced me to the ANBU and Jounin level shinobi in the village, explaining to them who I was and how I should be treated. I only sweat dropped and I had to interfere before he said to much, but I saw many familiar faces in the room. I saw Kakashi in a conner, wearing the ANBU uniform and reading an orange book with a dispassionate look, but I could tell he wasn't even reading the book, he was listening to Hiruzen.

Afterwards, I left Hiruzen's side and went to Kakashi, snatched his book away and invited him to hang out with me for the day. He accepted and we went to a dango shop, he told me what transpired in the years I wasn't present for and I told him of my adventures again. During our day out, Might Gai came and challenged Kakashi, when he tried to decline, I coughed, and he looked over to see a small flame on my fingertip and his precious book barely touching the flame. His reaction was very entertaining, and, in the end, I returned his book and Kakashi went along with Gai to do the challenge.

For the rest of the week, I hung out at various clan estates and had chats with them, or with the Nara Clan, paying hours of Shogi. I also started a few hobbies and because of that I received new hobbies listed on my Status Plate. But there isn't a lot of things so far, but it'll might improve overtime.