PROLOGUE : IN A DREAM

April 2nd 2020

This day started in the most normal and simplistic way possible for humanity.

Like every day, most of the people had to get up early to go to work in order to survive in the system that the previous generations have built over the centuries by shedding enough blood to create an ocean in the image of the barbarism that can be displayed by the human being.

As usual the beauty, and the diversity of the "human" behavior and its emotions could be seen.

A lot of people started their working day with the tiredness of the day before, which was still felt on their faces. Despite everything, with a strong and positive mind, they were thinking about all the good things in life that could have happened to them to ease their mind, to feel better,so they could be ready to continue their lives, with all the difficulties that were waiting for them in the future, plus all the good and happy moments coming from time to time that human beings cherish with all their heart until their end.

But as our world is made of everything, good and bad things, for some people, like any other day, the lever of the sun had marked the pursuit of their daily lives with the support of people who love them, and with as much honesty as they could show (even if we all know that everyone makes mistakes, and that all our good values ​​and principles can be put aside and be forgotten at several times sadly), while for other people, unfortunately, it was marking the continuation of their living nightmare, because of the pressure exerted by the others which became the source of a stress load. We can also talk about the lack of affection they were feeling on top of their loneliness, or even the mistreatment and the daily abuse which they had to go through, with the unjustified fear, and shame of being different from the others for example.

This day was not going to change anything about this, even if it would have been the best thing to do for these people.

At the same time, the "pride" of humanity had the chance to keep on living for the pleasure of no one, like any other day too. Rapists, killers, people that are capable of beating children, people that abuse their power and many more in the same category... They were still here, and this day was not going to change anything about this too.

Our world was far from being perfect with its beautiful and ugly sides, but at least, most of the people felt safe when they were at home, at school, at work, walking in the street or in a place they cherished... Unfortunately, it will no longer be the case soon.

Around 3:35 p.m world time, something unexpected happened...

All humans and animals on Earth, no matter where they were, passed out one after the other, in the street, at school, at work, at home.... no one was an exception.

This unprecedented incident caused our human society to stop completely for a while.

The world had never been so calm for several millennia. No one was awake to see it, but at that moment, an extraordinary vision was shown for the first and last time in the history of the Earth, and it could only be seen and represented in the eyes of Mother Nature, which alone was still awake and vibrant.

April 3rd 2020

At 8 a.m the next day, people started to wake up one after the other, trying to understand what had happened to all of them.

You can very well imagine that when you suddenly wake up in the street (something that's already strange), seeing other people in the same state as you, looking lost in their thoughts, there is more than enough to feel destabilized by the situation.