CHAPTER 8 : WHAT I CAN DO

Location: France, Paris at the 40th floor of the Pawn Building.

Date: August 14th 2020

Time: 04:17 p.m

P.O.V: Y/N

Y/N: Mmmmn......Mmmnn.........

(This table is far from being comfortable for sleeping... I could at least rest a little bit.

It's 4:17 p.m... I woke up on time. I may not have any power but I am happy to have the chance to control my sleep. If I wish to sleep only 20 minutes, at the end of this time I will wake up automatically. I have at least that for me, it's a very useful ability.)

???: Did you sleep well ? You were almost as cute as me when sleeping. Mr. Rabbit would agree with me if he was here.

(How could I be cuter than you..... I'm still sleeping, right ? What are you making me say...

And what ?! I'm not weird ! There is nothing wrong with finding another man cute... Even if he's more like a boy.)

Y/N: How am I supposed to sleep well in these conditions ? They could at least have provided mattresses and pillows. Not everyone takes as long to complete a poor little test.

The reception leaves something to be desired. They can always dream, I'm not giving them a good note.

???: You're really funny ! It really surprises me, you really looked so serious and grumpy before.

But why are you talking to me now ?

The written test is not over yet, you are not supposed to talk to me. (he said with his eyes wide open)

Y/N: It's true, but I think that anyone who comes to take this test is more interested in it than I am and they count on it a lot. You wouldn't have spoken to me if it made you lose the chance to join this school. You already finished it. Just don't speak too loud.

???: Speaking of which, I almost cried because of you... (he said with a sad look)

Y/N: What I have done to you..... Haaaaa ! Sorry if I was rude to you at first, I just don't like when people are making too many noises. I'm really sensitive to this.

???: It's not about that... You said you were going to talk to me after the test, I did my best to finish quickly but you were already sleeping at the time, you made me wait a lot. We don't have much time to talk now... (he said while pouting)

Y/N : How long have you been waiting ?

???: Since 3:38 p.m.

(He finished two minutes after me ? With his childlike attitude I don't really know if what he wrote is worth something. I'll just leave the benefit of doubt, it's better to not judge a book by its cover.)

Y/N: I'm sorry, but in a way I kept my promise, I didn't specify if our discussion was going to be long or not. We just did it now.

???: I'll settle for that, don't worry. I'm fine. It was fun talking to someone who is trying to act smart but who is worthless. (he said with a serious look and a piercing gaze)

Y/N: What ?!

(Is he the same person I've had in front of me so far ?!)

???: Let's do our best for the rest of the test !!! (he said while being bubbly)

(What just happened ? He's back to normal now ?)

Y/N: What do you mean by......

Elisa: The written test is officially finished ! I'm glad to see that everyone finished on time, but hopefully that doesn't mean you've botched your answers for it.