CHAPTER 3 : DRAGON

/ Flashback /

Location: Seoul, Cheonan, at Elisa house

Date: April 17th 2020

Time: 11:42 a.m

P.O.V: Chaewon

Elisa: Don't worry, she's always like this. She has a childish side, but when it's necessary, nobody is more mature than her. If I were to describe her, she's a woman who dreams a lot.

Chaewon: Who dreams a lot ? Do you mean that she has a lot of goals to achieve in life ?

Elisa: As well. But when I said that, it was more to tell you that she literally dreams a lot, you know when she sleeps.

Chaewon: It's an original way of describing someone.

Elisa: Not really in our world.

Chaewon: What do you mean by this ?

Elisa: You'll learn about it one day. (she said sighing)

Chaewon: Your family really got the gift of making people curious.

(They are both very mysterious women...)

Elisa: We already know that. And for your remark, only women have this gift in our family. It attracts men a lot if you know what I mean. Plus, we have really nice bodies too. (she said with a smirk)

Chaewon: I reeal... really don't kno.. know wha... what you mean... (she said while blushing hard)

(They are really beautiful women... Who wouldn't want to be with them ..?)

Elisa: You're really cute ! I think there's not much more to say now. It's not that I don't like your company, if I could, I would keep you with me, but it's not possible. Do you have something you would like to add ?

Chaewon: No, I'm fine now.  I already told you about all the things I had to tell you. I have to leave now sadly because I have other important things to do today.

Thanks for your attention, and your hospitality. One more time, thank you for forgiving me, and not throwing tea on my face out of anger.

Elisa: I would never do that to a cute girl like you. You can be at ease now. Don't have any stupid thoughts anymore thinking that you're the cause of my problems from now on. Understood ?

Chaewon: I'll do my best to follow your advice. I cannot thank you enough for the treatment you gave me, and for what your husband did for me, and all the people who were in the same place as me at that time. He will stay forever as a hero in my heart.

Elisa: He would be very happy to hear that ! Can you hear it from where you are ? An idol has become a fan of you... (she said, while a small tear came out of her right eye)

Chaewon: I know it may sound very intrusive and rude, but can I know your son's first name ? I'm just curious.

Elisa: It's fine. I know how weird it is when somebody talks to you about someone, without you knowing his, or her name. It can be frustrating. It's a natural to feel the need to put a name on something, or someone.

Chaewon: You just read my mind.

Elisa: If you knew.... Now, back to your question. My son's name is Y/N.

We had a really hard time with my husband when we had to choose his name, but I'm really proud of the choice we made, and of the wonderful boy he was for his parents, and other people.

Chaewon: It's a wonderful name. You must be talented at naming things. I would have liked to meet him...

Elisa: Right ? Sadly, you can't witness how good he was anymore (she said, with a motherly, and beautiful smile)