BONUS CHAPTER : CHAEWON'S INTERVIEW

Location: It's a secret....

SILV3R_IZ: Hi everyone !!! Make some noise !!!

Chaewon: Excuse me but aren't you a little bit too excited right now ?

SILV3R_IZ: Hahahaha I'm sorry. I'm just really happy that I can interview you for the first time today.

It's the first time that I appear in this book officially too.

Chaewon: Congratulations !

SILV3R_IZ: Thank you, it's really kind of you.

Chaewon: You're welcome. I hope that you're preparing good things for me in the future.

SILV3R_IZ: You're already talking about this... I'll see what I can do for you.

I will pretend that your congratulations were sincere.

Chaewon: They were ! There is nothing wrong with wishing to have a good treatment in this book.

SILV3R_IZ: You already know that you're one of the two main characters, right ? You don't have to worry about this.

Chaewon: That's why you made me suffer a lot in the first chapters ?

SILV3R_IZ: No comment about this... Let's talk about why we are here today !

Chaewon: You're lucky that I'm not Y/N, he would have been way more persistent.

SILV3R_IZ: You're not supposed to know him yet. The last chapter was only the eighth one.

Chaewon: My bad, sorry...

SILV3R_IZ: It's fine, just be careful with what you say.

Chaewon: I'll follow your advice. I don't want to see the readers losing interest in this story because I spoiled things.

SILV3R_IZ: Me too Chaewon, me too. Let's get to the heart of why we are here together today.

Chaewon: I'm really excited !

SILV3R_IZ: Today we are going to do the first ever interview with one of the characters of Beautiful Grief !

Chaewon: I don't really like when you call me a "character", we are both real humans.

SILV3R_IZ: Yeah but in this story I'm the one wh........

Chaewon: We are both real humans right ?!

SILV3R_IZ: Yes we are. Y/N.... life must be difficult for you.

Y/N: I know.

SILV3R_IZ: Why are you here ?!

Y/N: Just watching the interview like everyone. Don't mind me, you should focus on her.

SILV3R_IZ: There is no point talking with you right now, just don't interrupt us anymore.

Y/N: Okay.

Chaewon: You're strangely obedient today.

Y/N: I need more writing time, shhhhhhhhh.

Chaewon: Hooooo okay.... But you need to share with me.

Y/N: I'll think about it.

SILV3R_IZ: You know that I'm still here...

Chaewon: Sorry ! I'm listening to you.

SILV3R_IZ: Like I was saying earlier, just before we continue the story and see how Y/N will do during the practical test, we are going to do an interview with the amazing and incredible Kim Chaewon !