CHAPTER 7 : WRITTEN TEST

Location: France, Paris at the 40th floor of the Pawn Building

Date: August 14th 2020

Time: 03:09 p.m

P.O.V: Y/N

In the previous chapter

1. What are your motivations to join this university ?

I am really afraid of Anna Qyllyos...

She's really scary in a way.

I also want to know if she really likes much younger men... Or women maybe too. If this is the case she cannot remain as the directress, the students would be in danger.

I can help her, maybe, with her bad temper. You need to stay calm when you're educating people, it's really important. I'll be a good coach, it's my speciality to look calm from the outside.

(They said to answer sincerely, right ? They will not think that I'm mad or that I'm making fun of them by not responding seriously to this test... Maybe I should change my answer a little ?)

And Now...

(Let's just change most of my answer... I should at least answer the questions with the intention of joining the school. I'm going to do this more seriously but it doesn't mean that I'm going to hold back. I'm still going to write what I think frankly.)

1. What are your motivations to join this university ?

I am afraid of Anna Qyllyos, it may sound weird said this way but that's one of the biggest reasons why I want to join this university.

How can I learn to arrest criminals or fight bloodthirsty monsters if the learning environment I find myself in is not scary at all.

I believe that only this school is going to form humans to save humans.

I want to join this school because the person responsible for its direction knows what it really means to be a magician. I don't want to join a company of magicians who act exactly like police officers but use magic as the only difference.

At first, a real magician should not forget that the mastery of magic alone is not enough. Like a stick, it's just a tool, but the most important thing is the person holding this stick.

By joining this school I want to become a person capable of proclaiming the use of this stick and for that I need above all, innumerable knowledge that I could learn only in this school to make the best choices, without losing sight of my human nature.

If we were to compare the discovery of fire to the discovery of magic, I can clearly say that what we can see of magic is not what we really think, I want to know the truth and for that I would like to join this university which advocates reaching this truth. If the color of the flame can change according to its temperature, the vision of a magician can also change according to the very source which allowed its potential to catch fire. The better the learning is, the better is the receptacle of this magic and therefore the better will be what's going to be born from it.

In this world of magic we can no longer think as we did before, that's why I would like to change something in the explanation I just did a little bit. For me the human holding the stick is this university, the stick is supposed to be all of us doing this test today and it's only with the help of this school that we can fully produce our inner fire, but, we need to be careful of something, like the fire, magic can backfire against us at any moment.