CHAPTER 4 : OPEN YOUR MIND

/ Flashback /

Location: South Korea, Seoul, at the police station

Date: April 17th 2020

Time: 03:09 p.m

P.O.V: Chaewon

IZ*ONE Manager: Chaewon ! You need to calm down... Look at me ! Try to breathe more slowly. Take your time. Everything will be okay.

Yunhwa: Sorry... I didn't think that she would react in such a way...

IZ*ONE Manager: She's the one who wanted to know... Don't worry about that.

Yunhwa: Don't panic, focus only on your breathing, and try to think about something else. Happy moments that you had, or something that calm you down usually.

IZ*ONE Manager: He's right. You are strong enough, don't let all these emotions that try to gain the upper hand on you do so. We are with you, and everything is going to be okay.

Some minutes after

Chaewon: Aaahhh...... I'm sorry I made you worried... I feel better now, it was only temporary... It's just that I started thinking about a lot of things, and the feeling of discomfort I felt caused me to panic...

Yunhwa: It's fine, I should have been more careful... Fortunately it was more fear than harm.

Chaewon: Don't blame yourself, it's really nothing. You see ? I am fine now.

I am grateful that you entrusted this information to me, and at the same time to my manager too.

Yunhwa: I thought you deserved to know. When his identity is terminated, we will probably hide it for a while from the whole world. Only the competent people will be informed. That way, we can catch him by taking him by surprise, it's our only chance.

That's why I'm telling you this now.

I didn't want to keep you waiting like the rest of the world. You need to know how dangerous he is because you are not completely safe. He already spoke to you, we don't know what's going on in his head. He might come back to you one day. You're famous too, one more reason for him to do this.

Chaewon: You still don't know who he is ?

Yunhwa: Unfortunately, we don'r... The only description we have of him is coming from testimonies like yours, which we got only a few. Even when he takes action, he doesn't seem to be concerned about the fact that some people are able to see him. But no surveillance camera was able to record him.

He's really problematic and dangerous for the whole world. We must stop him as soon as possible to avoid the number of his victims increasing.

Chaewon: I can't even imagine how hard it will be, I really hope that you will arrest him, and punish him for his acts, and for all the dead and their families as soon as possible.

Yunhwa: I'll even put my life on the line for this, but for the moment, we can only wait... He's not in South Korea currently. We have to rely on other countries for now.

Chaewon: Don't act too impulsively please. I would hate you all my life if I learned that you died because of him. You must stay alive, I can already see you wanting to travel abroad to track him down.

Yunhwa: Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person. I'll help to rebuild, and improve this country in every aspect in before anything else. I wish that our country could have an important weight in this world of magic.

But after all of that..... I don't know.... Maybe I'll track him down.

Chaewon: You gave up on your dream of becoming Iron Man, or someone even better than him ?