CHAPTER 11 : LAST CHALLENGE

Location: France, somewhere in Paris

Date: August 14th 2020

Time: 05:15 p.m

P.O.V: Y/N

Elisa: Elisa Kang on the speaker. I hope everyone can hear me well.

It's now the time to tell you about the final part of this test that will determine your future for good...

(I wonder if I'll have the time to sleep...)

Before anything else, congratulations for winning your place in order to be able to pass the last challenge you'll need to overcome before the end of the practical test.
I already said it one time since you all saw my little message on the board but it's always great to hear a nice word from someone.

Coming back to the main point, succeeding in the first part wasn't an easy task for sure, but it was not the hardest either.
At least, that's how I see what's coming for you now but the difficulty will mainly depend on the nature of your capacities.

So I'll ask for your attention once again since I'll explain in detail what's going to happen next and what you'll have to do.
All the things you went through so far after the end of the written test will count for half of your grade and everything that's coming from now one will count for the other half.

The bus you're currently in will take you to the place where the rest of the test will be held.
It's called the Five Seasons Dome. The dome is separated in five different parts where in each one of them, the climate of each existent season was reproduced with all the natural things that are associated with them in people's mind.
For example, you can find some beautiful cherry trees in the Spring Area.

Things can't be that good though and I think that you already felt that something was wrong.
This dome is for training and exams mainly so we added our little touch to make things more interesting.

Without talking about it too much, I can say that in the Spring Area, you can find cute creatures or more strong willed animals. The funny thing is that you're not allowed to hurt them badly or kill them. In the Winter Area, it's colder than you imagine and as the opposite, things are getting really hot in the Summer Area. We also have the Autumn area where you could say that many things flying in the wind could bother you and I love the sound of the rain there, it rains a lot there most of the time.
There's only one area left and you must be really curious to know why it's called the Five Seasons Dome. I can't tell you more about it sadly since the second part of the practical test will take place there for you.

For now, it will stay as a surprise.
I don't want to ruin everything and I can't wait to see how things will turn out.

The main task you'll need to do to pass this test is quite easy to explain.

Destroy as many robots as you can.

Simple, right ?

You'll see it for yourself once you're there but each robot looks exactly the same and they are pretty big. They're the size of two elephants next to each other if I have to compare it to something you already know. Adding the fact that you can add one more meter to their height.

The most important thing is that they may look the same, but it will rarely be the same experience once you face more than one of them.
The easiest type you could encounter are the ones that will give you one point.

Making a direct link with that, I'll now explain the point system.
Each robot has different levels separated in 5 attributes.

Speed, Strength, Agility, Resistance and Brains.