Vault of the Spring Maiden

"WEISS!" Jaune calls out.
Cinder is smirking as Jaune quickly gets up and runs past Cinder. Jaune approach and pick up the unconscious Weiss.

Suneel kneels in front of you, "I'll make her pay. Cinder crossed the line by harming you." You try to crawl towards Weiss, "This wasn't the first time Cinder killed one of your students. Wasn't it?"
"Cinder." You muttered. Suneel stepped back as you begin to struggle to get up. "You were always a crybaby. That was your charm after all; I'll take you home now." Suneel creates a portal of flames around the both of you. Cinder glares at Suneel, "Take your princess and leave."
"Will do." Oscar calls out your name, seeing Suneel, "Let her go!" Suneel glares at the voice, "What's a child doing here?" Suneel frowns, "Well, if it were back at Beacon, you wouldn't have gotten hurt; you should have left with me." Oscar's eyes widen in fear, "No, no, no!"

Oscar hits Lionheart, causing him to fall backwards from the stairs. He rushes towards you and comes between you and Suneel. "Step away from her, kid."

Oscar pointed Long Memory at Suneel, "Not a chance."

"That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. He's already reincarnated! And he already made contact with Saint." Suneel's eyes widen, "Ozpin." He could feel his blood boil, "You found your way to (Y/n) first."

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to help Qrow break the dome. He then notices The Long Memory being held in the young farm boy's hand, "Ozpin?"

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated, "OZPIN!"

Oscar looks up, "Oh, no..."
"You thought you could hide from ME?!!" Hazel rips his coat off, and then grabs a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs, "You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!"

He stabs the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turning yellow and popping out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glow yellow, and he lets out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backs away, holding his cane up cautiously, "Do- do we fight?"
"No, run!" Hazel leaps forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow gets him out of the way in time. Qrow transforms Harbinger into its scythe form while Cinder watches. Raven and Vernal walk to her sides, "Ozpin is here?!"
"Is that a problem?"

"I'm not sure, but right now, we got the upper hand. Let's not waste it. Saint is going to be gone soon; she's going to be more of a problem if she stays." Lionheart was on his knees when Cinder's voice gets his attention, "Leo! Open the path to the vault!" Lionheart gets back up and approaches the statue in the room. He takes out his pocket watch and places it in a small niche on the statue. The hands-on the watch gradually spin faster, and the statue lowers. Suneel slowly begins to pick up you; your eyes began to feel heavy until you hear Jaune as he uses his hands to apply pressure on Weiss' wound while Ren holds her wrist, checking her pulse, "Ren, talk to me!"

Ren sadly shakes his head, "This is bad."
Jaune's eyes widen in horror, "No, no, no, no, not again! Weiss, c'mon, please!!" You slowly turned where the others were kneeling near Weiss, "I can't let her die too. I'm sorry..." You clench your teeth, "Tamish!"

In an instant you were pulled from Suneel's grasp, "No!" You felt a warm embrace surround you. Ajin, who was glowing a red and purple aura. "I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to-" You tell Ajin, "It's been a while since you called for me, Saint." A voice fills your head as the flames around you disappear. Oscar looks back, seeing you were now free from Suneel. Suneel glares at Ajin, "So... You are going against me now-" Suneel freezes as he then realized something about Ajin, "You called him." Suneel began to hear a ringing in his head, "That's not fair!" Smoke covers around Suneel, "No! Wait I haven't taken (Y/n) yet!-"  however, his body disappears from the field.