Argus Limited

I dissappear for half a year and now bring back the chapters you all have been waiting for.
Thank you for waiting!

Michaelis~

A busy train station in Mistral.

People go about their business, whether they are buying a train ticket, going shopping, eating food, and more. Holographic screens show different locations, amongst them, are Argus, Wind Path, Kuchinashi, Shion, and Vale, the latter shown to be crossed out with an "Out of Service" message next to it.

Qrow is narrating a letter he wrote to Ironwood, detailing recent events, 

'It's been two weeks since the attack on Haven. The official report states that the plot to destroy Mistral's CCT Tower was thwarted by Ghira Belladonna and the Faunus militia group from Menagerie. A Huntsman and some students coincidentally visiting the headmaster were also able to lend some assistance. Unfortunately, Leonardo Lionheart lost his life while trying to defend his school. And those responsible for organizing the attack managed to escape. As I'm sure you can guess, there's a lot more to this report than I'm willing to say in this letter. But for now, what I'm trying to say is that we're on our way to Atlas, James. There's a good chance we'll get there before this letter does, but in case we don't, I need you to know that we're bringing a lot more than bad news with us. See you soon, Qrow.'

Qrow places the letter in a mailbox. Suddenly, his niece runs by and bumps into him, "Hey, what's with the running?"

"And what's with the standing? It's almost time!"

Ruby sees the people chattering in the station lobby. She uses her Semblance to get something and fly through the gate. She then emerges smiling and humming, approaching the benches where her companions, minus Blake, are waiting, "And?"

Ruby shows them a bag, "Ahh!"
"What an absolute waste of time-"
"What did you get me?"
"You'll have to wait and see!"
"No fair!"

After Ruby sticks her tongue, Yang attempts to snatch the bag from Ruby, who recoils; then Nora jumps from between them, "Oh, I can't believe we're taking the train to Argus! The beautiful northern coastline... You really think it's too early for beach season?"

"Unfortunately, but we will be one step closer to Atlas."
"Well, I'm glad you're all excited. But I don't think you appreciate the trouble I went through to leave Atlas."

"I know you're worried, Weiss, but trust us. Team RWBY won't leave your side for a second! I promise."
"If I tell James regarding the situation, I'm sure he'llunderstand." You spoke, then a voice called out, "No one's gotta be worried with us around."

A pair of Huntsmen, Dee and Dudley, confront you and your students with proud looks on their faces, holding their weapons, "Aaaand you are?" Nora tilts her head in confusion.

"Why Dee and Dudley, of course. The Argus Limited's very own Huntsmen. We'll be keeping everyone safe as we pass through Grimm territory."

"But for a generous tip, we can make sure your passenger car gets extra special attention should things get dangerous. However, if this sweetheart lets me take her out some time, I could personally take guard."

Dudley winks at you holding your hand as Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Nora give unamused looks; Nora has her arms crossed, and Weiss rolls her eyes. "She's not interested." Weiss spoke up; you move your hand away from him, "Yeah, I got a tip for ya."
They turned to Qrow's voice when they heard him, "Huh?"

Qrow has his hands in his pockets and gives Dee and Dudley a frown, "Buzz off, flirting on the job does you no good." Qrow stands in front of you as Ruby and Yang as they make faces, mocking Dee and Dudly in the background, "Looks like Mistral's really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days."
"Hey! You're talking to a-"