It's Brawl in the Family

You were assigned to teach at Beacon, "Good morning, Class!" You fixed your sleeves, "Excited this morning?"

Yang asked, "Well, I have to be. I've been told my attitude rubs off on people." Ruby ran up to you, "Ms. (L/n), what's the plan for the day?"
"Well, I am going to be your teacher until the festival, isn't that exciting? It's nice to hang with the soon to be hunters and huntresses." The girls smiled, "That's awesome we get to see you in action!"

*Ring Ring!*

"That's the bell!" You pulled out your scroll, "For those who come from the other academies, Welcome! I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I'll be your teacher until the end of the Vital Festival; today, we will strengthen your combat skills."

"Wait, you're The Goddess of Grimm!" You laughed at this, sitting on your desk, "People still call me that?"

"You're the real deal!"
"Enough about me, everyone go get your weapons and meet me near the Emerald Forest in your teams, we have a few tricks to do today." Everyone stood up and gathered in their things as you went straight to the meetup area. After ten minutes, everyone finally met up. You made your scroll almost like a screen for everyone to see.

"All of you will go against a little gift I brought to the school, one team at a time. We need to focus a bit more on communication; everyone must participate in getting a grade. I'll even give you pointers to sharpen your skills. Team JNPR, your up."

You walk towards a metal box, upon opening it, a geist flies out of the box. Ren, Pyrrah, ready their weapons, as Jaune stares in shock, and Nora jumps in place excitedly.

A few surround students watch at awe; the geist flies around you until it takes notice of the other students. The moment it moved, Team JNPR did too. It wasn't long until they figured out how to take down the geist. However, team CRDL didn't do so well.

After a few more attempts, the bell had rung. "Well, that's all for today! Everyone was great! Understand that you have to learn the attack patterns of your opponent. Even if it's for a few seconds, from time to time, change up your fighting style, don't be predictable." Before the geist could escape, used your chains to hold it down as Ajin appears in front of you and kills the Grimm, "Let's head back and return tomorrow morning on a review." You dismissed everyone and received a text from a drunken bird.

Drunk bird: Expect a surprise. Don't tell Oz.
You: What did you do?
Drunk bird: Nothing yet.
You: I don't trust the yet part.
Drunk bird: Okay, you'll see.

You left your classroom and went to Ozpin's office. Taking notice of Atlas Military ships, you sighed, "Well, this is going to be interesting."
You went up to the elevators of course there he was James Ironwood. You walked into the room; everyone turned to you, "Bad timing?"

Ozpin shook his head, "Not at all, Saint."

You pulled your seat that is next to the large window. "(Y/n)."
"James, I see that you are doing well."
"The same goes for you; I heard you started teaching the students as well."
"Ozpin told you?"
"Yes."
"Is Winter here too?"
"Yes, we are just waiting for her arrival, then we should discuss the tournament." You nodded, "Right." You took out your scroll and began typing in your report of the day as you typed.

After a few explosions, which meant most of the courtyard was destroyed, "Schnee!"

"Now, can't we all get along? Look at all the mess you two made." Ironwood stepped forward towards the two. "General Ironwood, sir!"
"What in the world do you think you're doing?"
"He started the altercation first, sir." Qrow placed his hands behind his head, "That's actually not true; she attracted first."