Intro

Xx_SpaceTraveller_xX
Nezuko_Demon

Login: [*********]
Password:[************]

Name:(Y/n) (L/n)

(The Goddess of the Grimm)- Hunters and Huntresses (in or out of training)

(Saint )- Ozpin

Age: DaTa UnknOwN

Semblance: Unknown
Theories by Huntsmen and Huntress:
Regeneration- After taking damage, you heal quickly. Behind closed doors, you can come back to life if killed.
Ajin- Like a summon, however, doesn't disappear unless commanded. It is unclear when she obtained her semblance. And many hunters and huntresses have questioned her about Ajin, but her answers raise more questions. Ajin is more offense than defense, as well he doesn't make himself visible to others unless he wanted too.

(It's from the anime Ajin: Demi-Human, it's interesting. It's on Netflix; you guys can check it out. Some characteristics of the reader are from the show.)

Weapon: Chain-Scythe

Sadly not a gun, but you have Ajin; you normally use the chain of your scythe to detain Grimm as Ajin kills them off.

Status: Alive

Relationships:
Ozpin: Lovers
People usually see you two together; if asked if you were in a relationship, you would play a game with them by answering, 'Are we?' Then, after some time, the students realize that the two of you are an item. Ozpin rarely calls you by your first name; however, calls you by a different name, 'Saint.' No one is sure why he calls you that, but you answer when that name is called out. You and Ozpin know about each other's origin, which after a lot of time, the two of you became fond of each other. You would rarely go on missions if it involves you leaving Vale; Ozpin is protective of you, which is why you two are regularly seen together.