Kuroyuri

Oscar is staring at a packed, green backpack on his bed. He looks toward the window. His fingers tense for a moment, now wearing the backpack, walking along a dirt road away from the farm. He stops and looks over his shoulder, then faces forward, adjusts the backpack, and resumes walking.

Oscar following a dirt road in a forest. "I'm sorry." Ozpin voice fills Oscar's head. "You know... the weirdest part is how it feels. Leaving home is crazy. Going to the city is crazy. Everything you've told me is completely crazy. But it doesn't feel crazy anymore. It feels like I'm doing the right thing."

"Well... I suppose that's good. Saint will explain everything when we find her."
"No. It's scary. And do you know for sure if this woman, Saint, is going to meet us? Do you have any idea where could she be?" Oscar bows his head as he speaks, then lifts his head up and looks nervously at the sky as thunder crackles in the distance. He quickens his pace down the road. "Saint will be meeting us in the middle to our destination."

"Saint? What kind of a person is she?"

"Well, she is complicated. Very caring, strong, yet vulnerable, she is the only one who will understand you, me, and those before us, as well as us understanding her, you mustn't lie to her since she will never lie to us."
"She has (e/c) eyes with (short/long) (h/c) hair. From what I or-you remember. The memories you have of her, they almost seem... Sad. So she like your girlfriend? It looked like you two were really close."
"Yes, we hold a bond with her; some memories are kept between us."
"You miss her?"

"Very, you'll understand soon why I do."
It has begun storming, and Oscar hurries to the covered platform, holding his hands over his head. When he gets there, he walks up to a large machine with a screen on it, which reads:

"Welcome!
Scan to begin."

He rests a Lien card against a scanner. The screen displays an error message that reads:

"ERROR
Unable to complete request.
REASON GIVEN:
Insufficient Funds (Code: 726)"

"Stupid thing. I'm assuming whatever weird magic this is doesn't come with an infinite supply of money?"
"I'm afraid you'll have to solve this one on your own."
Oscar suddenly becomes more alert, "Huh?" Ozpin hushed his tone, "Be on your guard."
"What do you mean?"

Soon, Hazel, who is walking toward Oscar, becomes visible. "Here." Oscar turns his attention to Hazel, who continues to approach him. Hazel stops near the machine and raises up his fist. In response, Oscar flinches away and widens his eyes, uttering a small noise. Hazel then slams his fist down on the machine, which beeps and makes the sound of dispensing paper, while Oscar straightens up and stares. As Hazel moves his fist, the machine spits out a small ticket. While Hazel walks away, Oscar picks the ticket up and then looks at him. Hazel then stops and looks back at him, "Don't let such a small obstacle block your path."

He resumes on his way, while Oscar watches, "That man. I felt... Who is he?"

A train horn is heard in the distance, "Someone from my past. Someone who should not be taken lightly." Oscar turned where Hazel walked.

A cracked signed bearing the name Kuroyuri rests against ruins. Jaune and Ruby and walk down the road, carrying Qrow on a stretcher. They pause and look unhappily around, "Oh, man."
"Come on."

They continue forward, "Any of these places look like a pharmacy?" Ruby looked around, hoping to find any place to heal Qrow, "It's... honestly hard to tell." You were asleep in Ajin's arms. Your bandaged arms were leaking the purple substance, with you injured the Grimm would come looking for you; it was better to trick your system into making yourself believe that you are okay. Your main concern, however, was not yourself; it was the teens. If Grimm shows up, more would come and let alone the Grimm that you created lifetimes ago.