Beginning of the End

"Yang Xiao Long, stand down!" An Atlas soldier shouts. Mercury clings on his leg gasping in pain, "My leg, MY LEG!" As Mercury is still cradling his injured limb, Emerald kneeling beside him and Yang in the center of a ring of security, all with rifles aimed at her.
Emerald, in distress, calls out, "Please, somebody help him!" Paramedics come over with a stretcher, lowering it to Mercury, "Can you do something!?" A rip in the leg of Mercury's pants made skin and blood visible.

"We need to get this boy to a hospital. Grab a blanket." Paramedics begin to get Mercury on the stretcher and rush him off, Emerald following right behind. Yang looks on with a horrified expression, her lilac eyes now almost colorless, "You don't understand! He attacked me, I swear-" Yang pointed her finger at Mercury, "Stow it! You've already caused enough of a scene!"

Your eyes followed Emerald and Mercury, "S-something's not right."

Meanwhile, Emerald runs alongside the two paramedics as they come across an open door with a woman in the same outfit inside.
The woman was gesturing them to stop, "Here! We've got an ambulance ready to go!"
Later, the back door closes on the emergency airship they loaded Mercury in.

The Paramedic sighs, then talking with the "other paramedic,"

"Hope they'll be okay. That girl won't leave his side."
Cinder nodding under the white cap with a red cross she's wearing, "We'll take good care of both of them." The transport flies away from the Colosseum, and Mercury is laying on a cargo box in the back, still moaning and crying beside Emerald sitting next to him.

"Oh, doc, tell me, will I ever walk again?" Mercury then receives a punch in the arm from Emerald, looking at her as he rubs the sore spot he actually got hurt from, "Ow! What's your deal!?"

Groaning suddenly as Emerald puts her hand up to her forehead, "Ugh, headache. One mind I can handle, but two is a stretch."

Cinder calls back to them from the co-pilot's seat, "Well, you all performed marvelously, driver included."
The "driver," wearing a similar uniform as Cinder, blinks her magenta eyes back to their natural brown and pink shades and nods in silent gratitude.

Mercury asks as the airship continues to fly away, "So, you think it worked?"

"All according to plan, Saint isn't much as a threat like Salem said." Cinder crossed her arms.
"Explain to me, why did Salem warn us about her anyways? She said that this 'Saint' could ruin everything for us, but if you ask me, she's more of an airhead." Mercury leaned back on the stretcher.
"Then again, if she wasn't, why would Salem mention her if she wasn't a threat?"

A few professors called Ozpin, you decide to wait for him near the area, worry filled your head as you tried to understand what you just witnessed, you pull out your scroll to see if you can see what happened during the duel, "Maybe I missed something."

You then walked off your eyes still on your scroll when you bump into someone, "Ah, sorry about that; I wasn't paying attention-"

"Not all (Y/n), I don't mind if it's you." Your body stiffens as you felt your heart drop down to your stomach. The man in front of you had a kind smile, yet in his pale blue eyes were possession and madness. You step back away from him as a crowed separated you and the man. With a bink of an eye, the man was gone. You turned to your heel quickly, running off to Ozpin's side. Ozpin smiled at you when he takes notice that something was wrong.
"Love, what's the matter?"
"He's is here."

"Who-"
"Suneel." You whispered, but loud enough for him to hear, Ozpin freezes for a moment, "Gentlemen, may we have a moment?" The other people in the room leave, leaving you and Ozpin alone.