Chapter 5

"Oh, she's here again" Riven says as soon as he spots the fire fairy walking on the specialists’ field causing Sky to turn around. "And she wears sportswear?" the brunette asks confused.

"She's hot," Sky thinks out loud while looking at her. “Wait what?” Riven asks with a smirk on his lips as he turns to look at his best friend. “What?”

“What did you just say?” Riven’s smirk widens as Sky tries to ignore the question. “Shut up, Riven” the blond specialist sighs. “Audrey!” Riven yells waving at the fairy and telling her to join them.

"I hate you" Sky states giving his friend a death stare. “Mmmm”

"How are my two favourite specialists doing?" Audrey smiles at both of them stepping on the mat. "Better now that you're here" Riven says happily placing a kiss on her cheek. "We're going to bully the first years together" he adds and she chuckles.

“Not today, Riv. I want to train” the girl states. "Fine. We'll train together" Riven replies before letting his gaze fall on Sky, the corners of his lips curling up.

"Why so quiet today blondie?" Audrey asks sitting opposite of Sky on the ground. "I'm just a little tired" he replies and Audrey nods. Considering the rest the both of them had last night, Sky had every right to feel that way today.

As she looked around, Audrey noticed that the blond specialist continued to stare at her. She let her gaze fall on his for a moment. Unintentionally Sky moved his eyes from hers to her lips.

"You two stop having eye sex and someone come to fight me" Riven whines a little bit too loud for their liking, making everyone stop whatever they were doing and turn to look at them. Even Silva.

“Asshole” Sky mutters under his breath as Audrey leans on him, hiding her face on his chest. Audrey kind of expected for the specialist to push her away or at least not encourage her move.

But Sky instead of doing that, he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, placing his chin on top of her head as they hugged.

“You’re such a ass, Riven” Audrey says. "Yeah, I know. Can we start now?" the brunette asks and Sky gets of the ground to spare with him. “I’m just going to talk to Silva for a bit” the girl says walking away in a hurry.

“Wait, Aud! Are you okay?” Riven asks going after her. The fire fairy stopped on her tracks turning to look at the specialist. “Jesus Riven. Why would you say that?” she asks the man. “Sky is with Stella and I’m not planning to get in between them. She’s my friend.”

“Wait, you don’t know?” Riven questions, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. “Sky and Stella broke up” he states. “And Sky literally said how good you look like two minutes ago”

“He didn’t tell me” Audrey mutters. “Just come and train with us. I wont say anything else, I promise” Riven says taking her hand in his and pulling her towards the mat. The girl sits on the ground.

“Quick question” Sky says getting on his feet to train. “Why are you spending so much time here?” the blond specialist asks but quickly corrects himself. “Not that I don’t want you here”

“After Silva got attacked I signed up for training” Audrey simply replies and Sky nods. “Which not only you don’t do but you’re also distracting my two best 2year fighters” Silva’s voice echoes, making the students to turn to look at him.

"Wait so you're technically a first-year specialist?" Riven asks ignoring Silva’s yells while picking his practice swords from the floor. “That means I can bully you” he gives her a cheeky smile. “I wouldn’t-"

“Do that and I’ll hang your head beside my knives on my wall” Audrey replies looking at the brunette with the most serious expression she could manage.

“You’ve got a wall for hanging knives?” Sky asks surprised. “Guys, train!” Silva yells one more time but still not leaving the first years out of his sight. “Yeah, most of them are gifts from Silva or my dad”

“Does that mean I’ll get to see you naked?” Riven asks thinking out loud. Earning a death stare from Sky.  "Acknowledge me damn it!" Silva screams at them making them all rise to their feet and start their session.

Some minutes later of Sky and Riven sparing the two have a break.

"Someone can't take his eyes off you, Riv" Sky smirks at his friend making the brunette specialist start looking around. But once he realizes that it’s Dane who Sky is talking about, he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Oh shut up," he whines before turning to look at Audrey who was standing before them, giving him the look. "You two deserve each other. You're both assholes" Riven says making the pair burst out in laughter.

“Oh come on, Riven. Dane is an attractive boy, total husband material” Sky places his arm around Riven’s shoulder causing the brunette specialist to push him away making him fall on Audrey who was literally crying of laughter.

The two landed on the mat, Sky on top of Audrey, still laughing hard. Sky stopped for a moment to look at the fire fairy. How her face had gone slightly red and her green eyes where full of tears.

"Don't look at me with those blue eyes, pretty boy. Get off me, you're heavy" Audrey states still giggling and Sky gets up pulling her with him so they’d both stand. “Come on  continue you two. The winner fights me”

After some minutes Riven falls to the ground dramatically, pounding hard and pretending to be too tired to continue.

"You couldn't make it more obvious" Sky says helping him stand. "I want to see you two fighting so bad" Riven smirks passing his practice swords  to the girl who was walking towards Sky.

"This will be fun," Silva mutters to himself as he walks to wards their mat, leaving the first years train on their own. The specialist however, stopped their training and followed their teacher to watch the pair fight.

Like it or not, Sky and Audrey were a loved ship by the Alfeans. Everyone had sensed the chemistry between them.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" Audrey asks confused causing Sky to look around and notice all the familiar faces gathered around their mat.

"Don’t mind them, love. They’re just sexist men believing you want leave up to the expectation” Riven says making Audrey’s eyebrows furrow. “There are female specialist too, Riven”

“She’s right. Couldn’t you find something better to say” Silva whispers to his students. “Yeah, I just want to see Sky hit a girl” the brunette corrects himself.

“You are a special piece, aren’t you?” Silva asks him before rolling his eyes. Audrey matching her uncle’s actions, rolled her eyes too at Riven.

“Don’t worry, Aud. I’ll go easy on you” Sky exclaims and they start fighting. “Please don’t” Audrey replies blocking his hit effortlessly.

After some seconds, Audrey makes Sky lose his weapon, causing a lot of different reactions. Audrey and Sky smirked at each other. They circled around before they decided to move again.

Sky dodged Audrey’s tries to touch him with the fake sword and managed to make her drop it. So they turned it to a physical fight  making it even more interesting.

Audrey had been taught by Silva so the fighting style of the two was pretty similar, making them both dodge each other’s hits. But eventually Sky was dropped to the ground.

"Don't worry, Aud. I'll go easy on you" Audrey mocks Sky offering her hand to help him stand. But Sky finds his opportunity to pull her down with him, making her hover over him, straddle his waist.

They both laughed at that but Audrey stopped as soon as she felt his hands placed on her hips. She was quick to stand up and walk towards her stuff, trying to hide the slight blush on her cheeks.

"Where have you been so early?" Musa asks Audrey once she sees her entering the suite. "I was training with the specialists. Why?" Audrey asks back, leaving her bag on the sofa.

"Terra is a mess. You didn't see the video, did you?" Musa wonders. "What video?" Audrey asks confused making the mind fairy pull her phone out of her pocket and show her the video Beatrix posted of Riven and Dane shit talking about Terra.

“Motherfucker” Audrey mutters under her breath as she walks angrily.  towards the door of the suite. “Where is she going?” Terra, who had just exited her room to take a glass of water, asks.  "I'm entirely sure she's going to kick Riven's ass"

"Audrey? What are you doing here?" Sky asks with his raspy sleepy voice as he pulls the door open for the fire fairy to enter. Both of the specialist hadn’t gotten much rest the previous night, given the circumstances. So after their practice, they both had a nap.

Audrey said nothing as she walked in the room and towards Riven’s bed. She pulled one of the pillows under his head before placing it on top of his face.

The now awake Riven moved trying to get it out of his face as he couldn’t breath. “You wretched thing!” she says hitting him. “Freaking asshole, I don’t even know why we’re friends”

Sky now feeling somewhat awake, placed his arms around her frame and pulled her away from Riven, placing her softly on his bed.

“What the hell?” Riven asks sheepishly, falling back on his bed making Audrey try to get him one more time but Sky stopped her again. “Okay, easy there.

"What was that for?” the blonde specialist asks, with a small smile on his lips, slightly amused by the situation.
“Beatrix posted a video of him shit talking about Terra” Audrey sighs frustrated. “Okay calm down” Sky says softly, placing his hands on her arms and stroking them slowly.

His eyes stared directly into hers. Audrey’s heartbeat although her anger was disappearing, didn’t stop beating fast. She was quick to break eye contact and place her gaze away. Just then she noticed that the blonde specialist was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.
The fire fairy got herself put of Sky’s grip. She walked towards the door, calmer than before.

“I can’t stop you from doing your thing but be careful with Beatrix, she’s trouble” she says before exiting the room, leaving the two boys behind.