Epilogue

Audrey was in the Stone Circle with Silva. Her hands were placed on the vessel while Saul was patiently waiting for her to finish the task at hand. She was placing a knew barrier around Alfea. After Rosalind's death the one they already had, got taken down because of Bloom's burst. And no one bothered to replace. 

When she stepped away from the magic vessel, Silva smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her as the two of them walked back to the school. The morning would soon arrive and they had to annoince to the students that still remained there what would happen next. 

Luckily, during the night time, they managed to repair every damage the warhad left the building with. So Alfea was still able to host its students.  

"What do we do now?" Audrey asked as they stood before te school, looking around at the little evidence left of what had happened last night. 

"We return to what we did before. School" Silva replied like stating the obvious. "How? Nothing will be the same as before." the girl replied. They couldn't pretend that last night's events didn't happen. They were at war and Audrey killed someone in cold blood. 

"Of course it isn't. And I'm not asking you to pretend that it is. But we have to move on. She would want you to move on" 

Audrey looked into Silva's eyes with a look Silva couldn't explain. It held such emotion, from pain and sadness to hope for the future. Perhaps she finally believed that she could make it. Audrey looked at the floor before she nodded her head. She would move on, she had to. 

All her life she'd let her future being affected by her past, but not anymore. She had just saved the realm, it didn't matter what she did to achieve this. What mattered was that she did it. And now everyone was free to live as they will. 

She didn't realize that Silva had left her, not until a hand touched hers and she met a pair of blue eyes. 

"Is it safe or will you go bersherks at me too?" Sky joked as he looked at her with a smile plasterred on his lips. "Don't come close, Sky. I might snap your neck too if I you piss me off" she joked back but Sky's face fell."Too soon?" 

"Yes, don't do that" 

Sky graped her arm and led her inside the forests and to their special spot. At some point it was hers but no one could deny that now it was theirs, their peace. They remained silent as they stared at the water, how calm it looked. 

"So" Sky finally broke the silence. "With all your heart, huh?" he smiled at her as he looked inside her beautiful green eyes. Oh he loved those eyes. 

"No, I was just trying to make you feel better" Audrey replied, a smirk forming on her lips. "Oh really?!" the girl nodded sighing. "Pitty, I would kiss you right now but since you don't want me to"

Their faces were close and Sky let his lips hover just above her, wanting to tease her like she did with him. But Audrey wasn't having it. She smashed her lips to his, taking his face in her hands as Sky's arm's wrapped around her body and pulled her on his lap. 

It was rather late when she realised that Sky was on his feet, carrying her close to the river. Her skin soon made contact with the cold water. She was quick to stand on her feet, trying to complain. But whatever noise were to come out of her lips was quickly shushed by Sky's.

"Why would you do that?" she whined as they broke the kiss. "I had you flustered and all, Audrey. I'm being catious with you fire fairies, I don't want to burn" he joked but his gigles were cut off when Audrey's eyes glowed, his smile disappeared. 

"You, idiot" she chuckled as she took in his frightened face before pulling him in again. So he kissed her again and again. He kissed her until she forgot all the reasons that were supposed to keep them apart. He kissed her till she couldn't take it anymore. 

And she kissed him back, showing him how her love for him was stronger than her doupts and her fear. She help him and wouldn't let him go ever again, even if the world was burning. Even if it was burning by her own flames