Chapter 12

"Why can't I stay in this one? Stella doesn't want me with her" Flora whines pulling the door of Audrey's room open. "No, Flora! We have clear instructions not to enter Audrey's room!" Terra replies.

Audrey turned to look at the two fairies standing under her door frame. The fire fairy was looking through her stuff, searching for a particular file. Audrey looked at them with raised eyebrows.

"Hey" Flora smiles, greeting the girl to which Audrey responds with a questioning look. "Hey" she says. "I'm Flora-"

"I'm sorry, Audrey. I know you don't like us coming in your room. This is my cousin Flora; she's going to stay with us from now. Don't worry I'm just going to take her and leave" Terra rumbles.

Audrey however didn't even pay attention to them as she continued her search. Finally finding the file she was looking for; she took them in her hands and walked towards the door.

"Yeah, do your thing" she says walking out of her room and towards Bloom. "I'm meeting Rosalind in 15 minutes" Bloom states looking at the fire fairy. "Okay, do what we agreed and be careful. She knows more than she lets out"

With that being said, Audrey left the suite and headed to her classes. During her morning she had to help Terra and Musa with Devin. The fairy appeared yesterday with wounds all over his body, like something had bitten him. He was in distress and the last thing he said before he passed out was "Rosalind"

Since then, the Harvey's have been trying to wake him up so they could learn what happened. They tried every possible therapy they knew but nothing worked. So, they decided to being the big guns out.

"I might be able to heal his wounds but I don't think I can wake him up" Audrey states looking at the boy who was lying on the bed unconscious. "I know I just thought that I we healed his wounds his body would rest and wake up sooner" Terra explains.

Audrey nodded her head walking closer. She sat on the chair beside the bed, staring at Devin' body. There were bite marks everywhere. Audrey's eyebrows furrowed. She hadn't seen anything like that before nor knew a creature in the Other World that was capable of it.

The fire fairy took his hand in hers before closing her eyes and concentrating. They glowed their red colour as she re-opened them.

"I think it's working" Musa states, her eyes glowing as well as she felt Devin's feelings and relief took over. "I know I'm not allowed- "

"Shhhh!"

Audrey jumped away from the boy, her eyes returning to their normal colour as the connection broke at the sound of a foreign voice.

"I lost him" Musa states shaking her head to brush off the feelings she could sense of everyone in the room. "Flora!" Terra whines looking at her cousin.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what you were doing!" the girl replies. "Can't you try again?" she asks.

"It doesn't really work like that. Healing isn't a fairy's ability. I usually burn the wounds to quicken the healing process but this is different. It requires practice, concentration and huge amounts of magic" Audrey explains.

The sound of a phone going off pulls the fire fairy of the conversation with Flora. Audrey takes her phone out of her pocket, looking at the message she just got.

"Bloom found something" Audrey exclaims looking at her screen. "The bite marks fit perfectly" she states showing to the rest of the group. "I have to go" Audrey says before storming out of the room in a hurry.

Audrey calls Silva as she walks away from the school grounds so she can talk with privacy. After the second beep, Sebastian's voice echoes from the other side.