Chapter 7

The next day Sky was trying to finish his practice sessions the fastest he could. They had the assemble today and he had promised to be there for Stella when Queen Luna would arrive but he also wanted to meet Audrey before it.

Their moment was interrupted by Aisha wanting to swim yesterday so the pair left the place in a hurry. And after that Audrey locked her self up in her room not wanting to meet anyone. That left Sky with an unwanted feeling of need. Need for her. He wanted to see her.

She didn’t come to train this morning and Sky had to ask both Riven and Silva if they knew something. Riven couldn’t know since Audrey doesn’t talk to him. And Silva said that training wasn’t in her programme today.

But Audrey didn’t even pass by to say good morning and have the regular chat they had every day. Sky had sent a couple of texts but she didn’t reply. And he didn’t want to bother her.

But when he saw her later that day following Bloom to the East Wing he couldn’t help but join the two fairies.

That was until Beatrix showed up and shared with them a piece of information about Riven, making the specialist leave the girl alone to find his friend.

A move he truly regret once he was informed by Silva that the fire fairies were missing. It wasn’t hard for Sky to put the pieces together and realize that Beatrix had planned all this.

"I'm sorry I left you alone with her" Sky apologizes as he is hugging Audrey. The three girls had just returned at the Alfea.  "It's okay. She didn't do anything. I went so Bloom doesn't be alone with her" Audrey exclaims.

“Guys, I need to talk to you” Silva states walking past them and through the empty court yard. "You should have told us what was really happening," Sky exclaims, referring to the news that had just come out.

Callum was actually dead and not gone to vacation and Beatrix was the one who killed him.

"We told you what you needed to know" Silva replies looking between the pair. "Silva, I know you're trying to protect us but I can't keep doing this. I cant keep lying to my friends" Audrey sighs shaking her head.

"This is how you're showing what you're willing to do about Alfea," the teacher says looking into the girl’s eyes.

  "How can I fight by your side if I don’t know I can  trust you? You give me orders but not explanations. Do you know how I felt today when Beatrix told us you burned a whole town to the ground?”

“Audrey-“

“I did my part. I called you and told you were we were and what she said. Now do yours and tell me what’s going on” the fire fairy says looking into Silva’s eyes.

“I’m sorry but I can’t tell you” Silva replies making her shake her head frustrated as he walked away.

After her conversation with Silva, Audrey, frustrated walked outside of the school and to the garden. The place was empty since it was already night time and after today’s events most of the students were locked in their rooms.

The girl sat on the step and looked at the night Sky trying to process all the information she got from Beatrix. Both Silva and Farah kept her in the dark about the situation. It confused her so much.

Why did they have to keep it a secret from her? What were they hiding that not even Audrey couldn’t know? They were supposed to trust her. And she was supposed to trust them.

"What are you doing here out so late?" Riven’s voice echoes making her look around. Her gaze fall on the young specialist who was sitting now beside her on the stairs. He was wearing his suit which meant he was on watch.