Chapter 11

Sky was sitting in his room alone. A glass of whiskey in hand as he stood behind the window, leaning against it, and stared outside. A blank emotionless expression had formed on his face. He was thinking nothing specific and yet everything that was happening to him the same time.

How could everything have gone so wrong in such a little time.?

"You promised you'd stop" a familiar female voice reaches his ears. Sky turned to look at the door, only to see that Audrey was standing there, leaning against the door frame with her arms on her chest as she looked at him.

"I knocked but you didn't answer and Riven said you were in here" she exclaims walking further inside the room and letting the door close behind her.

"Sorry, I was thinking" he replies going back at staring outside. "I don't think with this you'll come up with a solution to whatever problem you're dealing with" she states pointing at the bottle and the filled glass he had in hand.

"I know, I just saw it there and-" Sky interrupted himself and looked down at the glass he was fidgeting with. He took a minute, considering his options, before he decided to speak up. "Take it" he says giving her both the glass and bottle to hold.

Audrey looked into his eyes and her expression immediately softened. They had talked about it million times, even before the break up. He had promised to stop but could someone blame him for reacting that way with everything going on in his life?

Sky felt like he had no one to turn to. He was the only one he could talk to about his problems. And right now, he was even unable to listen to himself. He just couldn't take it anymore. And with the alcohol he felt the voices in his head quietening.

But this time it was different. He was truly trying; she knew he was.

"Sky talk to me" Audrey says softly taking his hand in hers after pushing the alcohol away. "I'm tired, Audrey. I'm so tired of this" he sighs letting his head fall back against the wall, keeping his eyes tightly shut.

"I know but you have to hang in there, Sky. Just a little more" she replies, tracing circles against his skin with her finger, knowing that it calmed him down. Sky turned to look at her. He stared into her green eyes, nodding his head before embracing her in a tight hug.

Audrey sighed wrapping her arms around him. They didn't deserve this, any of it. They were only kids, why did they have to go through that?

"You're going to help him, aren't you?" he asks still hiding his face in her chest. "Yes, I am" Audrey replies breaking the hug. "If everything goes well and you change your mind, give me a call"

Knowing that it was time, Audrey left. She had to get to the spot immediately or else whatever she had planned wouldn't work. She had looked at Andreas' plans. She knew everything, all of their moves.

What she didn't know was that she wouldn't be the only one who would try to break Silva free that day.

Her plan was working perfect. Combining all of her abilities, Audrey had managed to flood the engine, making the car that transferred Silva come to a halt. She was trying to get the keys, using vines to grab them from the soldier's pocket. And she managed it.

She almost had them in her hand but then someone pulled them away from her. Audrey's eyebrows furrowed as the vine moved some feet away from where she was hiding.

Looking in the bushes, Audrey noticed her suitemates. Aisha was trying to transfer the keys to Silva when she approached.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asks the 4 fairies. "What are you doing here?" Bloom asks back emphasizing the you. "We don't have time for this" Aisha exclaims as the water ball drops on Silva's lap, giving him the key.