Nobody is Listening to Me

Hi :)) I have no explanation for this anymore. In case you're here even after almost a year, I just wanna say I love you. 

Brief synopsis of where we are (this is for me as not as much for you, readers): Zayn and Harry cleared the airs and the social media drama created by Camille started. The team's on their way to resolve this.

Please go back and reread if necessary, it could help refresh memory.

It took me so long to actually continue this that Zayn now has a new album from where I can take more songs lol

My dear readers, stream Nobody is Listening. Do drop by and let me know what your favourite track as well! I am in love with River Road and Tightrope.

Happy reading :)

___________________________________________

 Zayn's POV

"Nostalgia
What a funny feeling
I feel depleted
From feelings I've been revealing
It's do-or-die, I'm not going willing
But when it's time, wrap in white linen"

I was finally out in the sun after so long. Harry was supposed to be meeting me at the Gigi's green room for today's event after which we'd both get the long awaited vacation. The production and lyrics of the new album was still being scrutinised and that allowed us a break after three months of staying away as if nothing happened, as of the entire video never existed.

 The whole fiasco was far from being cool at this end but sooner or later information regarding the professing of Malik's undying love for Styles was a Hoax created by a dummy made it to the gossip columns of the necessary departments. Leave it to the management to pick up the scraps of the mess we make. 

Well, they do get paid for it.

Few months ago this would've resulted in major anxiety issues for me. Not being seen out in public or not opening social media accounts were something that would've happened as a result of this but now that I think of it, my life did turn around when I decided I knew what I wanted in life.

It has been three months since the last time any of us met each other face to face. Three months since we've been instructed to keep low and flow with PR stunts and focus on individual works and promoting which would seem like any of us are least bothered with things not directly pertaining to us. Having spoken to the lawyers about filing suits against the violation of privacy wasn't even an option. Filing cases would only make us acknowledge the situation and prove as a consensual participation in the affair. Though filing a case against defamation could sound appealing but evidence and resources would end up making us fall into a pithole.

A part of me didn't want to deny all claims so soon though. It's not like the video was fake but that's my decision to whether acknowledge being shot or exposed. Maybe someday in he future we wouldn't have to hide...

"I rap this
I say it for my sanity
Whatever the calamity I did this for myself
Fuck all of your fantasies
You're a snake, fell off the ladder
I prefer speaking in analogies"

 Having calculated the pros and cons of the situation, it was decided that Bella (on Gigi's insistence) would handle Camille's resources in the upcoming shows and specifically make sure to come across clear with her agency. The showdown was supposed to happen in a few minutes and judging by how fast I'm striding towards their shooting zone, I can judge that I'm pretty excited by the prospect of seeing Rowe biting the dust.

I was about to enter the lounge when my phone alert goes off.