Take It off Baby

"I can taste it on your mouth
And I can't leave it
You're a freak like me
(Can't you see?)
We can work this something out
And I'm believin'
You get off on me
It's like cheating"

              Before I knew Harry was already in front of me kissing me. And it took me a while to realise I was kissing him as well. Those full lips that used to taste of wild berries each time we kissed now are drunk on alcohol and salt. "Salt"?

             I pulled back to watch his face. He's been crying. He immediately looked down and took a step back. His eyes were nearly pooled again. The dried tear stains and the briny taste of his lips, why was he...

"Crying?"

              He looked up to see me and opened his mouth to say something. But I pulled him back in. It seemed to have taken him by surprise this time when he gasped a little and my tongue slipped into his mouth.

              It immediately fell into place all over again, like two slots of the same puzzle fitting and I could feel my void filling immediately.

             He actually gave in to the kiss and as if on instinct, I was overpowering him and controlling the movements. My hand found its way to his lean but well-built waist pulling him in by inches. As if the proximity is what it is that was keeping me alive and grounded right now...my other free hand, held onto his palm, my thumb brushing his knuckles.

     An old habit dies hard.

          But I guess today I wanted to feel all of him at my fingertips, to ensure myself that indeed harry standing in front of me is a reality and not a dream.

          His was moving his fingers on my face, tracing outlines of my features and as if memorising every contour as if trying to memorise this very moment, embedding into memory as if he was keeping this to deep into his soul.

           It wasn't much of a difference when it came to me either. That's what I was doing here as well. Keeping this moment all to myself.

"I, I, I, I just wanna watch you when you take it off
Take off all your makeup, baby take it off
I just wanna watch you when you take it off
Take off all your clothes and watch you take them off (take it off)
Take it off, take it off, baby just take it off
Take it off, take it off, baby just take it off"

             I was out of breath and pulled back for a while letting his hand go and kept mine fastened around his waist. He let out a little whimper and tried coming for my lips again but just as the realisation strikes him, he retreats back.

            The tip of his ears tinge in bright pink and he tries to move away but my hands on his body keep him secured in place. His looked so little and vulnerable that every fibre in my being screamed to keep him safe.

             He was flustered and embarrassed at his own actions and tried to look anywhere but me and opened his mouth to say something but I beat him to it. I placed my mouth square in his parted ones and he let out a breathy gasp taken aback by surprise by my actions.

            It takes him seconds to give in again to the kiss and allow me to take charge again. After having gained confidence knowing the sort of effect I have on him, I let my tongue slip into his mouth.

            My body was acting against all sorts of rational thoughts and I pulled him in impossibly close. The fresh coconut mint breath mixed with the rich wine hit my senses knocking me into oblivion and I was intoxicated.... like a sour diesel... And I gave into my desires and didn't think of fighting back anymore giving him my everything.