All The Lights Couldn't Put Out The Dark

Harry's POV

"What do you mean?
I'm sorry by the way
Never coming back down
Can't you see?
I could, but wouldn't stay
Wouldn't put it like that"

Walking back into the walk-in wardrobe, I selected a linen brown button-up shirt, and bell-bottom black jeans added with a pair of black heeled boots.

I blow-dried my curls styling it giving it enough fluff; I looked at myself in the full-length mirror.

At least it looks better than awful... wearing good clothes couldn't do anything to my face.
Chapped lips, hollowed cheeks, dark bags under my eyes and dull eyes were all I was left with.

I unbuttoned three buttons from the top and added my cross amulet as the metal felt cold against my skin. Put a few rings that go well with the outfit and took my purse and car keys.

One final look into the mirror and I was satisfied with myself. In the dimmed light of the bar, I don't think people are even gonna notice the dark circles. I applied little amount of moisturiser on my lips and I set out to a club tonight.

I chose Altherian High Bar tonight. The randomly chosen place would ensure random people, and I am ready to get high tonight.

Before I knew it, I was inside the dimly lit club. It was sophisticated for starters. Only high-class people and brats from billionaire parents partied.

I walked over to the pretty bartender whom I recognised from before, just that he wasn't a regular bartender. He owned the club and treated the customers as his family.

He started a business when he was young at his pizza station having come from his hometown. Extremely talented with his hands and an exquisite sense of music and words and I immediately knew he's gonna be a star soon.

He just carries around him that cheerful vibe that makes one wanna live and be happy and perky,

"Hey Mitchell, care to serve me a Cherry Vodka for the starters?" I smirked cheekily.

"What do you mean? I'm sorry by the way
Never coming around
Be so sweet if things just stayed the same
(La-da-da-da-da)"

He turned damn fast and man, did I see his eyes sparkle when he realised it was me. But soon his smile turned upside down when he said,

"Oh my! Harry! Look what you've done to yourself! Did you see the bags under your eyes? And what are you doing here? How have you been? You didn't even bother calling us back after last week when you called~ WAIT! What exactly happened when you left the party, drunk your arse of, last week!?"

I laughed at his excitement. This boy maybe 27 but he definitely is brighter and more cheerful than the people I come across. Just a ball of sunshine!

"Lemme answer one question at a time Mitch. I am really sorry for leaving you guys abruptly. It was your fault that you made me call you-know-who that night. He came and~"

"Whaaaaaaa~ He did!! Zayn came?? Then why are you here alone!"

I facepalmed but I believe he deserves some explanation. The night I called Zayn, I was clubbing out with Nick, Mitch and a handful of his batch mates. Until I got drunk off my arse and these minxes persuaded me to call Zayn.

So I started with my entire story while he handed me my drink and before I finished, he almost cried and seethed when he heard of Anwar. I didn't realise I was crying myself.

"Anyway, Mitch! Enough of that! Just make me the strongest one you have here! I wanna dance tonight!"

"Please do take care, Harry. Don't hurt yourself, OK? Remember that we care about you."