She's a Good Girl

If I am not replying to your comments that does not mean I'm not reading them. It makes me smile every time I find those inline comments from you guys, it honestly makes my day. Here's the chapter that I promised should be up by two weeks.

Another thing, I started out the book when you guys showed me immense support but the number of votes and comments keep decreasing. It demotivates me. Makes me feel that there is something that I'm not doing well hence if there is something that you're not liking, please tell me that as well.

Sorry for the long arsed note.

Enjoy!

Harry's POV

"She's got a family in Carolina
So far away, but she says I remind her of home
Feeling oh so far from home
She never saw herself as a west coaster
Moved all the way 'cause her grandma told her
"Towns, better swim before you drown"

Relating the events to Nick left me distraught, reliving that day over and over again. Since then, I've been partying and drinking without a break.

I couldn't eat nor sleep or walk about as I used to.

Anwar woke up with a miserable headache and an excruciating pain in his jaw. Had to drive him to the nearby hospital and provide the information to the hospital authorities by telling them that he couldn't handle his alcohol and my friend had to push him away before he took advantage of me.

Well, none of it was false except for the fact that my friend was someone I spent the night fucking with and he punched him square in the jaw because he was enraged and didn't quite 'know' he definitely was protecting me.

Not to forget to add, this friend of mine thought I was 'whoring' around with this intoxicated bitch.

Anwar thanked me when he woke up and asked me where Zayn was; more like initially he was cross as to why Zayn would want to kill him but then was very sorry when I moulded the story as precisely I did with the doctors there.

There is not much convincing to do who was high a while ago. He took my word for a verdict. The authorities never found out who this friend was but Anwar after having apologised to me for the millionth time wanted to ask for Zayn's forgiveness for violating his 'friend'.

"She's a good girl
She's such a good girl
She's a good girl
She feels so good"

I said we talked it out and he didn't want to create chaos among Gigi and him so it's for the best if he didn't bring it up before them in the future.

I might have said that I did forgive Anwar but somewhere deep in my heart, I held him responsible for the state Zayn and I was in.

I felt guiltier even when I remembered what Anwar had confessed to me and I could do nothing but condemn him for the situation he left me in.

I almost cried while I said what I went through and I am more than glad to have Nick who listened to me with patience and offers me water when I choked on my own words and did not for once interrupt me while I poured my heart out.

After him having said what he needed to, it was past 4 in the evening and he had to leave for an important meeting. I am very thankful to have him in my in life but I can't keep him occupied more than he already is.

I walked to the shower and bathed and let my head cool for what seemed like after months. Organising my belongings and clothes and table helped me deal with the heavy knot in the pit of my stomach.