Love Me Tonight

So, I published another part again. I'm a bit unsure but please give it a read.
Enjoy!
__________________________________________
"Just let me talk
You know what I'm saying
Don't give me that
Girl, I know you're staying
Where you going?
You feel that space, it's mine
Said we're going?
In every space and time"

The fucking fact that I couldn't contain my groans wasn't as embarrassing as the fact that right when we were already high, it was just then we heard the doorbell ring with its obnoxious sound.

"Room Service!"

I groaned so hard while bucking my hips up that I felt Harry's hole clench against me and that in turn, turned me on even more.

That is when Harry moaned one of the loudest and sluttiest sounds I've heard in ages and damn if it just didn't make me buck my hips up over and over again ramming into that Heaven while I groaned even louder.

And I'm sure they aren't stupid enough to knock again after clearly knowing that there's already enough servicing going on and enough food to last us through the night.

It made me break into a smile and I saw Harry looking flushed while looking down. I noticed the little beads of perspiration glistening on his forehead. Even his movements were slower and lazier.

I took the opportunity to ask him,

"Baby, I wanna fuck you now. Lay back, will you?" I asked if he's fine with me taking over or would he need time to adjust-

He nodded quite "enthusiastically" while his curls bounced around his head and eyes brightly flickered in the dimly-lit room and I could not even comprehend the mysticism of this very intimate moment which was so delicate and yet so tense at the same time.

"But love me tonight
Sweet girl of mine
Take all your time
I know that you're mine"

That's it. I didn't have to be told twice. I flipped him over, so that he was below me while I kept myself still rooted deep in him causing our angle to change and me settling deeper in his arsehole.

"Baby, let me take care of you now. You've been very good to me, hmm. Now lemme reward you, alright? You'll like that, won't you?

"Hmm, A-ah." He hums in response which turned to a moan. I quickly grab a handful of his curls, tugging it with enough force for him to keep his eyes open.

"Words, bitch, I need to hear you say it."

Something in my voice, brought him back to his senses and if I doubted his face could not go any redder, I was wrong; it flushed even more on his already blush-adorned cheeks and eyes that craved the dominance.

"Yes. A-ah. Yes, Zaddy! I would love that. T-take care of me, please. I beg of you. P-please. I-I need you. A-ah!"

No matter how many times I hear them, something in me stirs up and I'd do anything to make him feel good.

I pulled one of his legs up on my shoulder and spreading them even more, when he let out this strangled moan and something hit me when I pushed into him deeper than I was already seated.

I knew I had hit his bundle of nerves when he shrieked in pleasure and a look of complete ecstasy filled his face.

Never did we miss a beat before nor did we now. I kept on hitting him where he felt the most sensitive by bucking my hips forward.