I've Done This Before... Not Like This

"I've done this before... Not like this"

Harry was taken aback by the sudden dominance in my voice. He left a breathy gasp as my grip tightened around his waist dangerously trailing near the swell of his hips. The fact that he was drunk and vulnerable somehow formed a gnat at the back of my head.

I pulled him closer to my face before giving a reasserting squeeze to his butt that made his breathing go rugged. All I could really say to him considering the sights he's flashing in front of my eyes was,
"To bed. Now."

"I don't drink to get drunk
I feel all the right funk
If there's something I want
I'll take all the right wrongs, now
I'm gonna stay in my zone
I'm tired of picking that bone
And I can't be bothered to fight it no more, no"

With those words, I let go of his waist while he made his way to the queen-sized bed at the centre of the room, which was just a few feet away.

His walk didn't help me free myself from the eternal misery of ogling at him walk up to the bed swaying his butt. Those will fitted trousers accentuate hid hips and thighs from his waist onwards.

And for heaven's sake, if he ain't doing that on purpose, I swear to god, with every stride he steps making is hips look so delicious, that, at the sight, my mouth was so dry that I had to run my tongue over my lips multiple times to moisten it enough.

I failed my patience and followed him: leaping a few strides forward I turned him around and attached my lips to his neck with overpowering kisses.

The wild taste of berries overwhelmed all my senses and I knew I wanted him more than ever. Now.

"Numb on a roof
Set it on fire
Just to give me proof
I'm living on a wire
Numb on a roof
Set it on fire
Just to give me proof
I'm living on a wire"

He granted me more space by pushing his head backwards and I wanted more of him. Everywhere on my body. My body on his.

I stepped forward moving us towards the bed unless the backside of his knees hit against the bed and we stumbled upon the white sheets of the bed.

The look of him underneath me, sweaty forehead, messy curls, eyes filled with lust and a few scattered purple marks on his jaw marking the places I've been all somehow hit me with a renewed sense of Deja Vu but at the same time felt like exploring into new territory.

For the first time today and for the first time, of us being together, Harry wanted to take control. He fought for dominance. There was a look in his eyes I couldn't place and a want that I couldn't deny. I let him have me any way he'd like. 

"So say what you wanna say, what you wanna
So say what you wanna say, what you gotta say, now
So say what you wanna say, what you want
Shame is you won't say that to my face"

Then it was me lying on the bed while he rolled up and straddled my waist with his hands on either side of my head. His hair fell on his face shadowing his features to some extent but something extremely bright flashed through those emerald eyes. He traced his fingers through my beard and his eyes kept on track with the trail until I licked my lips when he looked at me straight in the eye. Intently.

I couldn't stop my hands reaching up to his face again and pulling him down while he kisses me with the same passion from years back. My other free hand happily trailed along his waist untucking his shirt from his trousers. My ice cold fingertips brushed against his soft shin making him shiver on contact.