Blabber Blabber...

This is not a chapter. Feel free to skip. Has nothing to do with the plot. This is me being me and putting myself before the readers to make them understand what they'll be looking ahead to is this note. Umm... The author's note? Perhaps. 

Heyo to the ones who decided to read this. My first attempt at Zarry FF. I do write other stuff too and read some great Zarry FFs and AUs over the period!I'd have to say I'm pretty new to this and judge all you want but this is where I live! The place where I know that the ones I've come to idolise from my childhood and look up to them as the epitome of a "per-fect" match, this is the ideal (or nearest to that) scenario where I want them to be.

Plus, I  have always loved the boys (One Direction OT5). I started shipping Zarry (Zayn and Harry) after Zayn said: "We never really talked". This statement really caught me off guard and made me go back and look into serious details that are being talked. Then I came upon the conspiracy theories and before I knew it I was deep into the labyrinth before I even knew how to get out of this. We knew them to be friends (real close ones at that) so when Zayn went all the down to dismiss the ideas of them being friends we were compelled to go back and question the authenticity of the statement along with a few other stuff. Why would anyone deny any friendship? Or go all out of the way to dismiss the ideas of any sort of relation? Unless he had something greater to hide or save something (or someone) from the whole world. Every Directioner believes that Harry Styles was not the same after Zayn left. There was a stark change in the personality and moreover, Harry Styles was the one who pushed for hiatus and he did it for quite some time.

I always thought that these two guys were always complementary, whether it be their friendship/relationship or voices or their ideas. (A friend talked to me about this parallel factor a few days ago, I'll allude to it to sometime soon.). The songs in Mind of Mine and Harry Styles made my beliefs stronger than ever honestly. Opinions might differ from person to person but people of Zarrytopia, here is the commencement of something eccentrically Zarry!

(Edited) WARNING: This is purely boyxboy THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE MEN! Mature scenes (explicit) that involve them are described! Know what you are signing up for.
The book has mentions of abuse, self-harm, mental instability and vivid description of all of the above. It is a work of fiction and I don't own any of the characters in the book. Please consider all of the above and if anything makes you uncomfortable you may leave. I have provided warning signs throughout the chapters where these mentions have been made. Don't @me for any trigger signs. I have warned you. IT IS MAJORLY ROMANCE! 

Enjoy!