I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me

Description: Mia seeks revenge on her parents on the day of Halloween.

A/N: I love you all so much, stay safe and have a good night's sleep. Always here if you need somebody to talk to.
———————————————————————

It was the day of Halloween and the party was going to be at the dream house

It was the day of Halloween and the party was going to be at the dream house. Mia was going to be Maleficent, Zola was an angel, Bailey was Woody from Toy Story and Ellis was a fairy. Meredith was a witch and Derek was a prince.

They had already gone trick or treating a few days ago, but Mia had a fun idea to throw a Halloween party. She was fifteen, Zola was thirteen, Bailey was ten, and Ellis was eight.

They were all relaxing and watching tv on the couch. Zola came and sat beside her. "Hey I'm bored, wanna go hang out in my room?" Mia asked Zola.

"Yeah sure, but where's Mom and Dad?" Zola asked. Mia started to laugh. "Probably sucking each other's face. Making another Ellis." Zola rolled her eyes. "Yeah sometimes they want to make me throw up!" Zola laughed with her older sister and they headed upstairs.

"Only sometimes?" Mia raised an eyebrow.

They were hanging out in her room listening to music and they both were just dancing and singing together.

The two gals were always best friends, always had each other's backs.

"Hey, I wanna see your costume for tonight!" Zola exclaimed.

"No, you can see it later, ok?!" She denied.

"Please I just want to see what it looks like, can you try it on?" Zola pleaded and begged.

The teenagers would always change in front of each other and complement each other's style because it was very similar.

Zola would be the one to always steal clothes from Mia's closet, which she sometimes stole from her mother.

"Alright, alright. Fine, but just for you!" She smiled.

Zola sat on the bed and waited for her. She opened the closet and saw two clowns standing in between the hangers.

Her heart literally stopped beating for a second. That's what she had felt like. Her body went numb for a minute.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What the hell? Holy shi*!" Mia screamed. It was of course, her loving, but very evil parents.

Mia looked like she was about to crap her pants.

Meredith and Derek started laughing at her and so did Zola.