04|Club

DAISY POV:

As I, Theo, Scott, Stiles , and Deaton walked into the police station i immediately saw Sheriff on the ground as i rushed over to help him up. Sheriff said it was Tracy's tail it paralyzed him. Which meant Tracy is a Kanima.

I walked around the corner and i saw Lydia laying down while Kira was holding down her wound. My heart broke, she looked like she was going to die.

"I'm ok, Daisy." Lydia reassured Me giving me a soft smile.

At this point my feet are glued to the floor as Theo rushes past me and takes his belt off to help more pressure on Lydia's wounds to stop the bleeding. Ms. Martin appears and she gasps as she sees her daughter.

Scott is looking over at something and then he looks at me.

"Daisy, Daisy." Scott says softly trying to get my attention

I look over at my brother but back to Lydia.

"Daisy come on." Scott says as he starts walking down the basement of the police station

"Daisy, i'm fine go and find Tracy." Lydia says with a small smile appearing.

I nod and make my way down the basement as I see
Malia standing in front of Tracy's body... Dead.

"It wasn't me." Malia quickly defends herself easing her hands up in the air.

Just as Stiles, Deaton, and Sheriff Stilinski make their way down the basement.

"What the hell happened down here?" Sheriff questions

"There were these people... They had masks, um there, there were three of them." Malia says thru a shaky voice kind of scared.

"What are you talking about?" Sheriff questions not satisfied by Malias description.

"They were strong, Daisy , they had a weapon , Daisy i didn't do this." Malia says as she turns to look at Me almost in tears it's like she was scared.

"Hey, it's ok i believe you." I say softly as i pull Malia into a hug.

"She's not changing back, we're going to need to get her out of here." Deaton says looking at Tracy's claws

"Absolutely not! This is a crime scene we call the Coroner." Sheriff says slightly raising his voice at Deaton.

"I think the Coroner might be confused by this girls severed reptilian tail." Deaton states looking over at Sheriff.

"I don't care." Sheriff says quickly.

"You should. Unless your prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon hills." Deaton says at once.

Sheriff struggles to get back a response to Deaton as he paces in a circle.

"Dad, he's right." Stiles blurts out.

"There's a line that we have to draw." Sheriff says looking up to his son.

"Dad, you've already crossed the line more than once." Stiles says looking at his father.