20|Memory

Here's the thing, it's pretty late at night it's about 11:00 and I had to beg Liam to get me Ice cream. That's why now where on top of a cliff as his car broke down. We're just inside injoying the view of the stars at night playing 21 questions.

"First kiss?" I asked Liam as he shifted in his seat.

"You." Liam said kinda embarrassed.

"No, way! I was your first kiss!?" I asked with a small grin teasing Liam as his cheeks developed a bright pink.

"Yes! Ok my turn. Are you still a virgin?" Liam asked me which caused me to almost drop my Ice cream.

"Honest answer?" I asked him and he nodded. "No."

"Who did you fuck?" Liam asked me.

"Hey, it's not your turn!" I said.

Beginning of sophomore year, I slept with... Brett. It wasn't bad. We aren't nothing it was just a one time thing.

"Just answer because that's the next question i'm gonna ask anyways." Liam said.

"Brett." I mumbled under my breath and Liam shifted in his seat to look at me with wide eyes.

"You fucked Brett Talbot!" Liam questioned more surprised than angry.

"That depends, Are you angry or surprised?" I looked at him.

"I'm angry but more surprised, When the hell did this happen?" Liam asked.

"Beginning of sophomore year." I said.

"So like almost five months ago?" Liam questioned and I nodded my head in response. " Does Scott know?"

"No, at least I don't think so." I said as I shrugged my shoulders and a smirk replaced his frown

"Oh, i'm so gonna tell him." Liam said.

"I will rip your throat out with my teeth if you do ." I said.

"Really? You don't scare me." Liam said.

"Are you sure you aren't jealous? Remember i'm a werewolf too, and I know about chemo-signals." I said raising an eyebrow at Liam.

"Jealous? Me? You wish." Liam said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, sure your just mad you weren't up on all this." I said with a smirk and swoosh my hands over my hips.

"Okay, Next!" Liam said changing the subject as I let out a small chuckle. "It's getting late, let me get you home."

"How the hell are you gonna get me home when your car literally broke down." I asked as I got out of the car.

"I have a spare." Liam said as he went to the back of the car and came back literally two seconds later with nothing.

"No spare?" I questioned.

"No spare." Liam said as he nodded his head.

I looked over the the end of the road and saw a car making it's way over.

"Maybe the have a spare." I told Liam as I got in front of the road. I waved my hand so that the car could stop but It wasn't stopping as it got closer.

I moved out of the way and the car crashed my the tree next to Liam.

"What the hell." I said as Liam got in front of me and checked the car. There was no one in the front.

"Oh, Hey!" I heard Liam say and a kid went running out of the car.

I ran over and grabbed the kid. And brought him back to where Liam was.